New to the World of Glock!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Gun_Aficionado, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Gun_Aficionado

Gun_Aficionado King of my Castle until my wife comes home Lifetime Supporting Member

Hi all! I just purchased a G17 G4 and love it was a Revolver guy a while back. Had been without a handgun for sometime and then moved to Phx Az. So decided to buy a gun went to range shot many pistols and fell for the g17!this is an awesome gun and I love it! If there are any members from Phx let me know need some Glock buddies...

Attached Files:

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum djlorenzana !!

3. Gun_Aficionado

Gun_Aficionado King of my Castle until my wife comes home Lifetime Supporting Member

Thank you. Very happy to have found it.

4. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

Welcome! Did you get the antique finish on your holster? I can't remember what White Hat calls it haha.

5. Gun_Aficionado

Yes I did and it looks awesome! Very happy with it. I am planning on getting additional kydex for the G26 g 4 when I get it waiting for local vendor to have in stock!

6. Gun_Aficionado

Went to range today for private class I was having trouble with marksmanship... Had watched to many videos and all pushing a kinda isosceles stance so when I got my Glock was trying to adapt.. Was aiming dead center and shot going left... My mom was a cop and she taught me to shoot in weaver stance back in late 80's funny how it is the instructor put me in a weaver after checking sights grip arms trigger pull and once in weaver dead center shots! So I guess I am a weaver man! It was fun went through 200 rounds did some tactical reloads and enjoyed it going to class on 14th and 15th at shooters world in Peoria AZ for defensive pistol 1. Really looking forward to that. Took my class with Jeffery Solmon great instructor he taught CCW course he did a great job explaining everything and lot's of shoot no shoot scenarios. Liked his class so much I took the private lesson with him and he is the instructor on the defensive pistol 1 class planning on taking defensive p 2 and combat P 1 with him as well and if the wallet allows combat p 2.