Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the site and just wanted to check in to say hello. I'm glad to see their is a site dedicated to one of the finest combat pistols in production.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Hey commonsense! you picked the right site. we have a great time here and hope you do to! Poke around and get educated or help to educate, both go on here. ENJOY, WELCOME!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I think I may have missed you scott_gen! Welcome to you! Hope you get something out of the forum, great stuff here! Great people too.

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
havasu said:
Finally we have some common sense in this forum! {i crack myself up!} Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Well that didn't take long to come out....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Happysniper1 said:
Hello, CommonSense, and WELCOME to the Forum!

So, what flavor of Glock do you enjoy?
I have a 21, 17, and 19. They are all Gen 4 which will make some users cringe but I haven't had any problems. The 21 is my work gun and my 19 is an every day carry. The 17 is for nostalgia and range use.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I have a 21, 17, and 19. They are all Gen 4 which will make some users cringe but I haven't had any problems. The 21 is my work gun and my 19 is an every day carry. The 17 is for nostalgia and range use.
Got pics? We love pics!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
dutchs said:
Got pics? We love pics!!

image-1773387269.jpg

image-1214003496.jpg

I attached some photos I have on my phone of the Gen 4 G 21 and my LMT AR15. I also took a quick picture of my EDC Gen 4 G 19. I just picked up the Gen 4 G 17 and haven't gotten any photos yet. The only alterations are all got Lone Wolf 3.5# connectors.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum commonsense! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I love my gen 4. Never had a problem with her. Nice pics!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts