New to the site

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by asani, Feb 20, 2012.

1. asani

asani New Member

What's up! Just noticed I never did a quick intro. New to the site, currently from Philly (but thinking of moving to Seattle in the next year or two). I am pretty new to the Glock world. I have done some range shooting with a friends Glock 19 and Glock 26 and I am hoping to purchase a Glock of my own sometime this year.

I have no idea which one I want yet (looking at others besides the 19 and 26 also), but I hope to connect and learn all I can before I finally decide on which will be my first.

Looking forward to talking, connecting and learning from you all!!

Thanks!

2. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

Welcome! You will not regret your purchase of a Glock!

3. asani

asani New Member

Thanks!!! I see a lot of happy owners on here just from browsing. So I definitely believe you!

4. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hey, Asani, WELCOME to the Forum!

You are among friends over here, and once you Glock-out, lotsa helpful tips from Members.

Just be aware of the derision driven by envy from other non-Glockers (the Anti-Glock) when you whip out your Glock. Tell 'em "it's a G-Thang! You Wouldn't Understand!" :D

5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum asani !!

I'm NW of Philly...what gun range do you belong to...?

6. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Welcome to the Glock Forum! Stick around, you will like it here!

7. asani

asani New Member

Thank you all!!

@Happysniper1, can't wait to get my first Glock and promote more Glock envy LOL!

@Shooter13, I don't have a membership (yet), but I have shot at Phila Archery and Gun Club, Firing Line, and Target Master with friends in the past. What is your range of choice? Will be looking for suggestions from those in the area also when I am ready to join one.

Thanks @KeenansGarage and @bryanbrescia!

8. Dboyce12

Dboyce12 New Member

Haha that's an awesome slogan!!