New To The Glock World.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DevilDawg235, Mar 10, 2012.

1. DevilDawg235

DevilDawg235 New Member

Just purchased a Glock 19 Gen 3 after doing a lot of research on it. Most people I talk to say its a great choice for CCW.

I hope to learn a lot from the forum in regards to the different Glock models among other things. Thank you guys for all the great info you put out for us who are still learning the ropes.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2012
  2. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hello, DevilDawg235, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Congratulations on your Glock, and YES you will find a lot of helpful information here.

By the way, I hope to God that's not a picture of you in your avatar....if it is, sell the Glock and buy some food man! :D

(*NOTE TO MODERATORS: This should be moved to Introductions....)

3. Grabber GT

Grabber GT New Member

Ohio
    Congrats on your new Glock. I have 2 so far and will have at least 2 more. This is a great site for news and info. Enjoy.

4. G-23

G-23 Premium Member

Welcome to Glock Forum.
    For safety reasons, please never have any ammo around the immediate area when cleaning your firearm. Besides, many of the cleaning and lubricates can and will destroy your ammo.

You purchased a fine firearm for you and your familys' defense, now practice, practice......

Please too, remember to follow the Owners Manual and read, study the safety precautions. Your G-19 will be a live time long friend.

5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum DevilDawg235 !!

Semper Fi...

6. DevilDawg235

DevilDawg235 New Member

Thank you guys. I didnt know the ammo could be affected when cleaning the handgun. Next time I definately separate them.