New to the forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by medic1293, May 18, 2012.

1. medic1293

medic1293 New Member

New member from Iota, LA. I currently have a G23 gen 3 and an XD. I am a paramedic and reserve officer. Looking forward to being a member of the forum!

2. littleposerfish

littleposerfish New Member

welcome to the forum! you have chose the best forum for getting to know some of the best guys and gals in the world. i hope you enjoy!

3. harleydude240

harleydude240 New Member

4. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Morning medic! How is it at3;30 in the morning? Ahh 6;330 here, Welcome to the best forum for Glocks and all things guns, take a look around and enjoy. And thanks for being there for us when we have the toughest of times!

5. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hello, Medic1293, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Tell us more about yourself and your work!

Cheers!

6. medic1293

medic1293 New Member

I've been in EMS for 8 years and I am currently an Operations Supervisor for a private ambulance service in south Louisiana. I live in a small town and recently became a reserve officer with the local PD. I am married to a wonderful woman, who enjoys shooting as much as I do, and we have 2 girls, one 2 and one 4.

7. medic1293

medic1293 New Member

Well 3:30 was good but 5:00 was even better cause now I'm off for the weekend!

8. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum! Having a spouse as your shooting partner is the best. I hope you enjoy it here.

9. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Ooops, I'm in sales, we don't count well!! I was half asleep and was thinking you said LA like Los Angeles! HAHA Well Good morning to you from Dummy in Florida! Hope you enjoy the forum, Have fun and please send me a clock that works!!, Brain? Oh well, Glad to have ya medic!

10. officerX

officerX Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome to the forum!

11. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome to our community!

12. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the forum,

Attached Files:

13. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum medic1293 !!