New to the forum... Not new to glocks

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by riceroni87, Jun 1, 2012.

1. riceroni87

riceroni87 New Member

Hi all! My name is Phil and im an ex Texan now living in Delta Junction, Alaska. Ive owned a gen 2 G23c, Gen 3 G22 rtf, and currently have a Gen 4 G23. Only thing ive got done with my G23 is a lone wolf 3.5 lbs connector, competition spring kit (trigger, striker, and plunger), and a cheap hi viz front sight. Will be replacing the sights with something better. Next will be a KKM barrel (used to have it on my G22 and loved it). Other weapons I have are a sig sp2022 chambered in a .40, ruger lcp with pierce extended mag grip and crimson trace (wifes carry), mossberg plinkster 702, and a chiappa puma 1911 22lr (also plinker).

2. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Hey riceroni! We just had another Alaska member this week as well. Welcome to the forum and Enjoy.

3. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

Welcome to the FORUM ;)

4. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

5. officerX

officerX Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome to the forum!

6. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

Glad to have you here Phil!

7. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum !!

8. riceroni87

riceroni87 New Member

9. akbluz

akbluz New Member

riceroni87, welcome.
    I live in Wasilla and was in the Delta Junction area in March going after a bison with my hunting buddy. I only joined the Forum recently after buying a Model 21 and I have enjoyed reading the posts here. Lots of great info.

10. riceroni87

riceroni87 New Member

Thanks! I see your also from Texas? Funny thing is i was in Wasilla in March. Got my Ford Edge serviced at the dealer thats next to Lowes. Had to go to Anchorage as well to pick up a few things and to visit. Ive been hovering several Glock forums in past but never had registered till now.

11. Ranger45

Ranger45 Senior Member

Welcome from NC!