Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! My name is Phil and im an ex Texan now living in Delta Junction, Alaska. Ive owned a gen 2 G23c, Gen 3 G22 rtf, and currently have a Gen 4 G23. Only thing ive got done with my G23 is a lone wolf 3.5 lbs connector, competition spring kit (trigger, striker, and plunger), and a cheap hi viz front sight. Will be replacing the sights with something better. Next will be a KKM barrel (used to have it on my G22 and loved it). Other weapons I have are a sig sp2022 chambered in a .40, ruger lcp with pierce extended mag grip and crimson trace (wifes carry), mossberg plinkster 702, and a chiappa puma 1911 22lr (also plinker).

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Hey riceroni! We just had another Alaska member this week as well. Welcome to the forum and Enjoy.

·
Registered
931 Posts
riceroni87 said:
Hi all! My name is Phil and im an ex Texan now living in Delta Junction, Alaska. Ive owned a gen 2 G23c, Gen 3 G22 rtf, and currently have a Gen 4 G23. Only thing ive got done with my G23 is a lone wolf 3.5 lbs connector, competition spring kit (trigger, striker, and plunger), and a cheap hi viz front sight. Will be replacing the sights with something better. Next will be a KKM barrel (used to have it on my G22 and loved it). Other weapons I have are a sig sp2022 chambered in a .40, ruger lcp with pierce extended mag grip and crimson trace (wifes carry), mossberg plinkster 702, and a chiappa puma 1911 22lr (also plinker).
Welcome to the FORUM ;)

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Registered
43 Posts
riceroni87, welcome.
I live in Wasilla and was in the Delta Junction area in March going after a bison with my hunting buddy. I only joined the Forum recently after buying a Model 21 and I have enjoyed reading the posts here. Lots of great info.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
akbluz said:
riceroni87, welcome.
I live in Wasilla and was in the Delta Junction area in March going after a bison with my hunting buddy. I only joined the Forum recently after buying a Model 21 and I have enjoyed reading the posts here. Lots of great info.
Thanks! I see your also from Texas? Funny thing is i was in Wasilla in March. Got my Ford Edge serviced at the dealer thats next to Lowes. Had to go to Anchorage as well to pick up a few things and to visit. Ive been hovering several Glock forums in past but never had registered till now.

·
782 Posts
Welcome from NC!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.