new to the flock forum.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bigt, Feb 15, 2012.

1. bigt

bigt New Member

My name is Mike and I am from IL unfortunately, my GEN 3 Glock 17 and I are happy to be on board!

2. Glock23-AZ

Glock23-AZ New Member

Welcome to the forum

3. shuffster

shuffster New Member

Hi Mike, I am new to the forum as well as Glock. I just purchased a 21 this past week, it is the only Glock that fits my freakishly large hands.
    Anybody have good advice on reloaders for 45 acp? I am semi-reitired looking for more hobbies.

4. Kentgu3

Kentgu3 New Member

Hi Mike. My name is Kent and I'm new to this forum as well. I am in central Illinois.

5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum bigt !!

Let's see some pics of that G17...

6. SHOOTER13

Welcome to the Glock Forum shuffster !!

Let's see some pics of that G21...

7. SHOOTER13

Welcome to the Glock Forum Kentgu3 !!

Which Glock model do you own ?

8. bigt, shuffster and Kentgu3: welcome.

Now.. As a favor to my Illinois living friends and family: do something right and get some pro-gun state congressmen to bring Il into the 21st century.

I keep telling my friends and family to move to a different state, but that's just not really practical.

9. Kentgu3

Kentgu3 New Member

Years ago I had a gen 2 G17. Now I have upgraded to a gen 4 G17. Love it. And the fact that in all those years of not having one, I managed to hang on to my 2 factory 31rd mags.

10. Bonz23

Bonz23 New Member

Welcome Mike!

11. Kentgu3

Kentgu3 New Member

I agree with you completely. I have been making calls to senators and others to stop taking our rights away. The problem is Chicago!!! They want to ruin it for everyone in the state because of their problems. Glad to have others on my side. Thanks

12. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Welcome, Bigt (Mike), Shuffster, and Kentgu3 (Kent), welcome, all, to the GLOCK Forum!

(Sorry, Bigt, had to rub it in :D....or am I the only one that noticed?)

Know this: regardless of where you are, on this Forum you are among friends!

And I admire your attempts to change the laws in IL, and encourate it as well! Good Show!

13. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Welcome to the Glock Forum!