Glock Firearms banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally I got my G21 that was customized!!!!!

Attachments

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Nice looking mods!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Very nice indeed. keep us posted on the blow back.

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I work and go to school both full time and have a family but I am SERIOUSLY wanting to go shoot them. I'll let you guys know all the pros and cons and hopefully get pictures up quicker than I did. I am so excited to go shooting!!!!!!!

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
We need to do something about your sights.

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
After almost a month of crazy school, I plan to shoot all three tonight!!!!! I feel ashamed as it took me so long to do this but I had no time at all.

"O, I have bought the mansion of a love,
But not possess'd it, and, though I am sold,
Not yet enjoy'd: so tedious is this day
As is the night before some festival
To an impatient child that hath new robes
And may not wear them." -Shakespeare

I'll give all the dirty details right down to the gun oil when I'm done.

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We need to do something about your sights.
My sights? What are you thinking? I have been looking at options and am open to suggestions. I got the basic stock sights right now.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
series11 said:
My sights? What are you thinking? I have been looking at options and am open to suggestions. I got the basic stock sights right now.
Heine Straight 8's

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Warren Tactical Sevigny Competition FO sights. That is what I install on my customer's Glocks and my own.

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Intersting you guys, I'll look at both of them. I was looking to change the sights.

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That new G21 and all of the modifications that I did to it made it a really smooth weapon!!!! I am very pleased and very happy I got it. It is beautiful. Hopefully I can upload some pictures of the targets but at 10 meters I burned a hole in them. Even at 15 meters it fired well. The ports worked beautifully and in a "V" fashion like Rockyourglock.com said it would. I love my G30 and shot that as well but it is stock and am thinking about making the same modifications to that one as well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts