Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
974 Posts
Welcome Jay, you'll really enjoy it here!!!!!

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Welcome Jaydubb, you might want to post a bit about yourself in the introduction thread. Like, are you new to firearms, or Glocks? Where are you located?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I'm from Utah and as u pointed out I'm not good at intros. Lol ! I'm in the market for a G26 gen4 and I love shooting at stuff I bring home from work! I'm into rifles and shotties. I kinda got into the game a bit late, all I own so far is a Ruger p95, mossberg 500 persuader, also a sr 22 all are very fun!

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
jaydubb said:
Well I'm from Utah and as u pointed out I'm not good at intros. Lol ! I'm in the market for a G26 gen4 and I love shooting at stuff I bring home from work! I'm into rifles and shotties. I kinda got into the game a bit late, all I own so far is a Ruger p95, mossberg 500 persuader, also a sr 22 all are very fun!
I have a Gen 4 G26 and it is smooth, I carry that a lot when I'm deer hunting as an extra side piece to make a kill shot or sometimes when I'm in the back fields doing some work...also has been known to go on some road trips with me and it's just perfect size, you won't be disappointed :)

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
I've never fired the p95 and don't know anyone around here at home that has one... Only ruger that I have seen is the small one, I think it was an LCP model or something like that, might fire that sometime if my friend and I get the same day off to go shooting since its his gun

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It isn't a bad piece but when I got it I was still very green. Knowing what I know now I would have started first with a glock

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, Look around and get into some good info. glad to have you.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Welcome Jay!!! You'll enjoy it here. Largest wealth of knowledge and not just on Glocks. Very smart people. Lol

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum jaydubb! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy it here. It's never too late to get into the game. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts