Glock Firearms banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got me first glock today after a lot of researching. There just isn't anything better. Shot 100 through it and love it. I chose the 19 gen 4. Now time to start looking for accessories I guess. Haha. Any suggestions on what to get first?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Welcome to the forum ace. There's lots of threads on accessories. Post pics when you get some.

·
Premium Member
45,457 Posts
Just start out small maybe paint ur letters & numbers .. Maybe some Pearce grip extensions a custom rear slide plate.. And if u feel u like it.. Maybe polish ur barrel.

Product Guitar accessory Camera lens Camera accessory Musical instrument accessory

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum ace! Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone! Here is just a couple pics real quick. I'll have to post some better ones soon

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Just got me first glock today after a lot of researching. There just isn't anything better. Shot 100 through it and love it. I chose the 19 gen 4. Now time to start looking for accessories I guess. Haha. Any suggestions on what to get first?
Welcome to the Forum!!

My suggestions on what to get first would be more mags and more ammo. In my opinion you need to spend more money behind the trigger instead of in front of the trigger.

All I have done to my G21 is extended slide stop lever, hogue grips, custom back slide plate (personal preference) and trijicon HD night sights. Other then that, everything is factory. I truly don't see the need for a heaver guide rod or less of a trigger pull causes once you shot a lot, you get use to the recoil and the trigger pull. :)

·
Premium Member
3,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good point Gunner. I will definitely be spending some quality time shooting and getting to know the gun more before changing stuff on it

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts