Glock Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a proud first time gun owner. I recently purchased a Glock 27 Gen 4. Awesome! My first time to the range was great. I'm learning a bunch reading different posts in ammo, grip, and cleaning. Thanks for all the helpful info.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum Michigan!!! Enjoy!

·
Supporting Member
568 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You will pickup alot of good info. I joined 2 months ago. Cannot believe what I have learned in such a short time. Enjoy.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks again to all. I just purchased my first an I already cannot wait to pick up a second. Looking forward to input from others on a second.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Hi All,
I just got back into shooting again after 26 years. My first two purchases were AR-15's. I was at the local outdoor shooting range and met some really great people! let me say, I overheard them talking about their Glocks..... So I went the next day and bought two Glock's, a 21 (gen 3) and a Glock 22 (gen 3)! Let me say I was very impressed by these firearms. I really like the simplicity of these guns and they are amazingly accurate especially being a "renewed shooter", lol. I really want to think those guys!!!:)

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Stick around, you will like it here!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts