Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Glock 19 Gen4
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am new to this forum. I've owned Glock firearms for about 5 years plus numerous other manufacturer firearms. I'm an avid Bowhunter and Bass Fishermen, a Christian and Married for 25 years. I'm looking forward to engaging in future forum discussions and learn things to make my Glock experience all the more greater. Thanks
Plant Combat pistol shooting Cap Tree Baseball cap

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello, I am new to this forum. I've owned Glock firearms for about 5 years plus numerous other manufacturer firearms. I'm an avid Bowhunter and Bass Fishermen, a Christian and Married for 25 years. I'm looking forward to engaging in future forum discussions and learn things to make my Glock experience all the more greater. Thanks View attachment 277172
Hello, I am new to this forum. I've owned Glock firearms for about 5 years plus numerous other manufacturer firearms. I'm an avid Bowhunter and Bass Fishermen, a Christian and Married for 25 years. I'm looking forward to engaging in future forum discussions and learn things to make my Glock experience all the more greater. Thanks View attachment 277172

1 - 20 of 30 Posts