Glock Firearms banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Zombie Hunter 5150
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there fellow Glock members. I'm new coming from sin city Las Vegas. I bought my Glock 17 Gen 4 last year and I love it. I even got the new RCA for it when I bought it. Love it. Use for security duty and CCW to some people they say damn full frame Glock for a CCW. Well for me GO BIG OR GO HOME. Right!?. Well thank you for having me apart of the community I will sure to get on often like me being a nerd always on NVS all the time also. Thanks again and Cheers.

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I carry my G22 every day, conceals just fine too. Go big or go home! Amen! Mods will be along to say hello too. You're gunna love it here! Read up, learn new things and teach new things. Best forum for any firearm owner.

·
Zombie Hunter 5150
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum! I carry my G22 every day, conceals just fine too. Go big or go home! Amen! Mods will be along to say hello too. You're gunna love it here! Read up, learn new things and teach new things. Best forum for any firearm owner.
Yeah this is nice. Thank i will learn also teach. I'm a nerd thats loves zombies and guns. O and MMORPG games nerd more lol

·
Zombie Hunter 5150
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome Sgmg, There is a lot of info. here and a bunch of great glock ,and other guns, lovers. Enjoy.

·
Administrator
53,029 Posts
Welcome to the forum! A lot of great people here, and a endless information. Hope you enjoy your stay !

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Zombie Hunter 5150
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Might I inquire as to what your username means? Is it short for Sgt. Major?
SGMJ stands for my sons first middle and last name and J stands for JR and 2011 is the year he was born lol. No I was never in the military but my older brother was for 12 years in the NAVY. I'm a civilian for life. But thank you for all you Military personal for serving for our country. I salute you all for you'r hard work and bravery.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum! Stick around, you will like it here!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts