Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to Glocks and Glock Forum. Own a Glock 17 Gen 4 and 26 Gen 4. This site has been an invaluable educational tool and I look forward to learning more each day!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum Calla!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and congrats on the new Glocks. This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Banned
767 Posts
Welcome to the family buddy! Where abouts are you? Im in the northwest burbs, up in Hanover Park, and I myself also have a G17 Gen3 :D

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
welcome aboard neighbor

·
Banned
767 Posts
Thanks! I grew up in Palatine but I've lived down in Springfield the past 11years.
Ah cool man, I actually work up in Lake Zurich ha

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum! Stick around, you will like it here!

·
Registered
258 Posts
calla23 said:
Thanks! I grew up in Palatine but I've lived down in Springfield the past 11years.
Hoffman Estates here! You might know Heng Wing....been working there for a long time, right in the middle of Palatine.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Isn't Palatine the place where the Brown's Chicken murders happened? One of the guys I work with now was a city cop on duty that night, bad deal all around.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Isn't Palatine the place where the Brown's Chicken murders happened? One of the guys I work with now was a city cop on duty that night, bad deal all around.
Yes. Back in 1993, I was a year out of High School. They finally caught and convicted the murderer's just a few years ago. They apparently did it "for the thrill".

·
Banned
767 Posts
Yup and there was also this rich dbag who crashed his lamborghini on mothers day this year

·
Registered
95 Posts
I didn't know I had so many neighbors here, I'm in palatine now and will be moving to Hanover park in august. Where do you guys shoot?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts