Glock Firearms banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to introduce myself I am from outside Philadelphia I recently purchased my first Glock after going to the range several times and deciding it would be even more fun to shoot with my own gun. I am excited to enjoy a new set of forums and to read all the valuable glock information here!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
pjs37 said:
I just wanted to introduce myself I am from outside Philadelphia I recently purchased my first Glock after going to the range several times and deciding it would be even more fun to shoot with my own gun. I am excited to enjoy a new set of forums and to read all the valuable glock information here!
Welcome to the forum... GO FLYERS!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum pjs!! Enjoy!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
welcome aboard and congrats on the new Glock

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
PJS. welcome to the forum, there are several of us from the Greater Philly metro area. I'm out in the burbs. If you ever want to hit the range, let me know. We'll try to drag along some of the other locals. Maybe even Bobbysteals. But he shoots so well that it just discourages everyone else. ;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
PJS. welcome to the forum, there are several of us from the Greater Philly metro area. I'm out in the burbs. If you ever want to hit the range, let me know. We'll try to drag along some of the other locals. Maybe even Bobbysteals. But he shoots so well that it just discourages everyone else. ;)
Cool I may take you up on that as I am in the burbs too! Where do you guys typically go?

·
Premium Member
5,923 Posts
Welcome to a great forum.

·
Banned
255 Posts
Welcome, you'll enjoy this forum.

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
I'm just outside Allentown. it's a shame...you Just missed our first annual Meet and Greet last weekend. DWC and I will probably start setting up the next one in a few months. If you'd like to get together there are a few of us that are always around and willing to get together.
Glad to have you aboard!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts