Glock Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I am new owner (as of today) of a new Glock 19! And well, new to forums too. So not really sure what to talk about or say, but thank you for having this community out here in cyberspace.:)

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
You just find a subject you like or want to ask a question about and do it!! Welcome to the forum puppymum!! Enjoy!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum puppymum! Can't go wrong with a G19. It was my first Glock as well. This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here. (thread moved to introductions so everyone can say hello)

·
I have the body of a god........Budda
6,346 Posts
Hi there; new myself and have already been made to feel at home. From what I've seen in my short time you are REALLY going to like GF.

Safe shooting.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Hi all,
I am new owner (as of today) of a new Glock 19! And well, new to forums too. So not really sure what to talk about or say, but thank you for having this community out here in cyberspace.:)

Welcome to the forum puppymum!! Congrats on the new purchase! Hope you enjoy your stay!!!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Yes, I got the Gen 4 model. i really liked it. It seems to be a nice gun, easy to handle for both me and my daughter.
Way to go mom! :D

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Welcome. great group here.

D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts