Glock Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Depends on you bro. A lot of people (including myself) will probably tell you G19. But it all comes down to what suits you best.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I currently have a Gen 3 19 and love it. I am picking up a Gen 3 17 soon. So it depends on what you plan on doing and what your are comfortable with. Do you plan on concealing, doing competitions... It just depends on the shooter.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome Roy, Looks like you can post! Enjoy the forum!

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Roy!

Are you referring to the Ammunition or the best 9mm Pistol in Glock's stable?

D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dwcfastrice said:
Welcome to the forum, Roy!

Are you referring to the Ammunition or the best 9mm Pistol in Glock's stable?

D
Looking to buy 9mm gun, but don't know what to
look for. Thanks for the reply

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Roy! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
welcome to the Forum Roy!

I carry the G26 in Gen4 every day...it's my range gun, my CC, and my fun gun all in one. If I were to get another Glock, then I'd get the Glock 19. It's the midsized frame 9mm. Still small enough for carry but big enough to get a full grip on when reaching for it on the range. The G17 is the full size frame (similar in size to the 1911) with a longer 4" barrel for longer distance accuracy.
My suggestion would be to go hold a LOT of different guns....Glock, Springfield Armory, Smith & Wesson, Sig Saur, they are all very reliable and user friendly guns.
Good luck and make sure to post pics when you get it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all for your comments. I finnaly bought the Baretta 9mm and shot 30 rounds today. Like it so far but need practice. There is so much really great information on this forum.

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
Pix or it's not real....

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Stick around, you will like it here!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts