New to forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MAHRF702, Jun 12, 2012.

1. MAHRF702

MAHRF702 New Member

Hey everyone. Just bought my first Glock yesterday. A g23 gen 4. I'm in need of some good reliable carry ammo and a IWB holster. And suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Welcome MAHRF702!! Enjoy the forum!! Take a look through the Ammo and reloading sub-forum and the holster and cases and ypu will see tons of suggestions, or just hang here and you will get answers. I have a gen4 G23 and I am going with the new TRAPP holster from FOXXHOLSTERS, he is listed in our vendor section! ENJOY!

3. I carry in a Crossbreed and like it, but folks here also like the holsters made by the folks found in the vendor forum.

I carry either Winchester Rangers or Remington Golden Sabers in 165 grain, but there are plenty of other good choices.

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
  5. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Welcome to the Glock Forum! Stick around, you will like it here!

6. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

7. officerX

officerX Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome to the forum!

8. MAHRF702

MAHRF702 New Member

I appreciate all the warm welcomes and advice. Glad I found a place where people are as passionate about glocks as I am

9. Ranger45

Ranger45 Senior Member

Welcome from NC! Take a look at the Comp-Tac MTAC holster for IWB. As for ammo, stick with the "big three"...Speer Gold Dot, Federal HST, or Winchester Ranger-Ts.

10. noob

noob Noob the forum boob

Welcome to the forum

11. Glock38

Glock38 New Member

Welcome to the forum