New to forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jrortiz81, May 4, 2012.

1. jrortiz81

jrortiz81 New Member

Hello.

I am new to the forum. From the bay area. I am not new to glocks as I own 2 glock 22s and I am buying a glock 26 tomorrow. One of my glock 22s is stock and the 2nd has a ghost connector and 4 inch firing pin.

2. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome to the Glock Forum jrortiz81!

3. nyycanseco33

nyycanseco33 Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome and glad to have you here, it's great to see many more avid Glock fans and shooters join our community here. This is a pleasant and laid back community so no worries, it's not full of drama and stress like other forums are. If you have any issues please speak to one of the mods or admins and they will assist you as much as possible. The staff and members here really know how to take care of each other and we are fortunate enough to police ourselves and make this place fun and informative at the same time :)

Oh and keep the inappropriate comments and language to an extreme minimum, you haven't done anything wrong yet but I just want to point that out as it tends to be frowned upon lol... We vent in other ways here lol

Hope to see you in some of the other threads and BS with the others, enjoy :)

4. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

Welcome from Florida !Which Bay area ? Cali or Tampa ?

5. jrortiz81

jrortiz81 New Member

I should of stated. Bay area in CA..

6. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

Welcome to the forum!!!

7. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

Hey! Size doesn't matter. I'm kidding. No really. It doesn't. Welcome to the forum and I hope you have a good time on here.

8. Hurricane460

Hurricane460 Glock Doc..

Welcome from Virginia!

9. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum jrortiz81 !!

10. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hello, jrortiz81, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Fellow Member Series11 has set up a NorCal/NorNev group here you may be interested in joining!

Cheers!