Glock Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello every one. I am really enjoying reading what every one has to say. I own a G22 gen 3. I love it. My dad purchased his first Glock just after Christmas. G36. A little small for me but still shoots great. I was very happy that dad took my advice and made the purchase. I tell every one i know they can't go wrong with a Glock.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I wasn't a believer about glock until about 3 days ago when I purchased a glock 23.. man it is a nice rig.. I have a couple of pistols but the glock is my fav in the bunch. I'll never buy another brand. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both for the warm welcome. I will post some soon. Doing this on my phone so when I get a little more time I will.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Hey, Ricochet, welcome!

You will find that with a bit of practice, a Glock will be the only thing you will ever need to settle a dispute (that, and some ammo!) ;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will not trade my Glock for any thing. I have done a lot of shooting with my glock. I have taken my kids out and let them shoot it as well, even my 6 year old daughter. I am gonna start looking at changes for it soon. My favorite quote is "Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum Ricochet!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts