new to forum.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ricochet, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Ricochet

Ricochet New Member

Texas
    Hello every one. I am really enjoying reading what every one has to say. I own a G22 gen 3. I love it. My dad purchased his first Glock just after Christmas. G36. A little small for me but still shoots great. I was very happy that dad took my advice and made the purchase. I tell every one i know they can't go wrong with a Glock.

2. pharoah

pharoah New Member

I wasn't a believer about glock until about 3 days ago when I purchased a glock 23.. man it is a nice rig.. I have a couple of pistols but the glock is my fav in the bunch. I'll never buy another brand. Welcome to the forum!

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum Ricochet !!

Let's see some pics of that G22...

4. Ricochet

Ricochet New Member

Texas
    Thank you both for the warm welcome. I will post some soon. Doing this on my phone so when I get a little more time I will.

5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

6. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hey, Ricochet, welcome!

You will find that with a bit of practice, a Glock will be the only thing you will ever need to settle a dispute (that, and some ammo!) ;)

7. Ricochet

Ricochet New Member

Texas
    I will not trade my Glock for any thing. I have done a lot of shooting with my glock. I have taken my kids out and let them shoot it as well, even my 6 year old daughter. I am gonna start looking at changes for it soon. My favorite quote is "Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."

8. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Welcome to the Glock Forum Ricochet!

9. Ricochet

Ricochet New Member

Texas
    Thank you all for the warm welcome.