Glock Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I ditched the XS Big Dot sights off my Glock 31. I decided to try the Tricon HD with the orange front sight. Twas an ordeal since Glockmeister SAID they had them but didn't. I drove all the way over there and they did not have them. (they lost a customer!) So I went to Scottsdale Gun Club and ended up ordering my G32 "blue gun". :) Things like this happen when you are mad. lol

They didn't have them with the orange sight. So I went to Shooter's World and they had them. I bought them but no one could install them. I thought I could wait until monday but I am WAY too impatient for that. Called around til I found someone that could do it right away. Kudos to Lone Wolf in Peoria. I got there and the gunsmith couldn't get the rear sight off the G31. This is the same sight that fell off a few weeks back! Finally got it off and installed the HD sights. I am impressed with thse so far. I will see how it shoots.

I got the XS Big Dots put on my G33. I think they are perfect for that pistol. So they didn't go to waste. Very thankful to the gunsmith at Lone Wolf.

Here are some pics but they are just low quality cell phone pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
I just got the HD orange night sights on my 22. I love them. So quick to pick up on target quickly with that big orange sight.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, you should have recommended them to me! j/k

I think I may have finally found the sights that work best for me.

·
Registered
472 Posts
silver04v said:
I just got the HD orange night sights on my 22. I love them. So quick to pick up on target quickly with that big orange sight.
They are badass! I love them on mine too!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My wife and I go almost every week. We will go mon or tues at the Peoria Shooter's World.

And yeah, the sights look pretty bad ass. This may be my year for that elusive perfect qual. lol

·
Registered
546 Posts
I had regular trijicon night sights on my 27... I kind of wish I would have gone with the HD's! I like my sights but still. And I had some install issues also which were frustrating

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Shot his today and was getting really annoyed with myself. I thought I was just having a bad day shooting and was shooting left and a bit low. Then I had my buddy shoot my G31. It shot basically in the same spot with him. So it has to be the sights need adjusting. I am taking it into a true gunsmith to have the sights dialed in tomorrow. I shot my G20 and I was dead on.

The XS Big Dots on the G33 are perfect. I shot some Cor Bons through the 33. Good God that is a monster. lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts