Glock Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a Liberty Centurion 12-gun safe and I'm pretty happy with it. It's this one: Centurion 12

It's pretty nice and easy to use. Considering I only have two AR-15's and a 12-gauge Mossberg, it's got room to spare.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
I just bought a Liberty Centurion 12-gun safe and I'm pretty happy with it. It's this one: Centurion 12

It's pretty nice and easy to use. Considering I only have two AR-15's and a 12-gauge Mossberg, it's got room to spare.
Congrats, you will discover that what ever safe one purchases it's never large enough, they fill up fast.

·
Premium Member
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats, you will discover that what ever safe one purchases it's never large enough, they fill up fast.
Ain't that the truth... it's actually my 2nd safe... my 1st one is a 22-gun (I might be wrong about the number) and I didn't believe my friends who said I'd outgrow it. Man, was I ever wrong. Now, the big one is dedicated to my ammo.

Reactions: SJ 40

·
Premium Member
2,492 Posts
Nice safe, but very light. Best thing is to put it inside a closet and frame it up (glued and screwed). That way the left side of the door or top cannot be pried and tipped over. This is just one of 3 I have, about 380 lbs, and you can see that it would take hours with a sawzall to even get close to getting that, not to mention the alarm system would go off. Our PD has about a 7 minute response (very fast).

·
Premium Member
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice safe, but very light. Best thing is to put it inside a closet and frame it up (glued and screwed). That way the left side or top cannot be pried and tipped over. This is just one of 3 I have, about 380 lbs, and you can see that it would take hours with a sawzall to even get close to getting that, not to mention the alarm system would go off. Our PD has about a 7 minute response (very fast).

View attachment 249944
That’s interesting. The dang thing is almost top heavy; I had to stick a thick plastic wedge underneath the right-hand corner to balance it. Framing it in the closet makes a lot of sense. It ain’t going to happen for a while, but it’s on my list. With the recent move to a new house there’s a list of things to take care of a half-mile long.

·
Registered
Fox Pepper Spray and....................
586 Posts
Nice safe, but very light. Best thing is to put it inside a closet and frame it up (glued and screwed). That way the left side of the door or top cannot be pried and tipped over. This is just one of 3 I have, about 380 lbs, and you can see that it would take hours with a sawzall to even get close to getting that, not to mention the alarm system would go off. Our PD has about a 7 minute response (very fast).

View attachment 249944
😁 i think you missed a couple of screws on top left 2x4

·
Premium Member
13,272 Posts
When I win the lotto, next safe will be a Graffunder, 5,400 lbs.... About $23,000 plus delivery and installation.

View attachment 249945
IMG_1623292234.922565.jpg

My biggest American Security safe weighs I think just under 5k pounds, but was only $4-$5k delivered. Your lottery safe looks like it’s top of the line. I may have to look into that brand. After my kids move out of course, lol!!

·
Premium Member
13,272 Posts

View attachment 249944
I really need to copy the way you have yours on my smaller American Security. Anything that makes it harder, or takes em longer to break into! Very nice!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts