Glock Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
There is an outdoor range in Orlando, but it is a private club. You have to become a member. It is a great place to shoot. Just got a new G38 today, and I will hopefully be there tomorrow to try her out.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Glocku said:
Is that the club in Chuliota. Not sure I spelled that right. What are your fees for being a member. I shoot a lot at East Orange and the guys there are really helpful but it gets old shooting at a target that is about 60 feet max.
Go to CFRPC.com it will tell you what you need to know. It is about 15 minutes east of the airport. The Chuluota range is a different place.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Got to shoot a few magazines through the new G38. The trigger feels great and the recoil is what I expected. Just shot milk jugs at 25 yards so no targets but that will come later.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I don't know. 1st year dues are high because of the application fee but after that it averages $11 per month. I like it because it is unlimited access. Family members get to shoot with you unlimited number of times. Others folks can go with you up to 3 times. I went shooting 7pm tonight & we were the only ones there. It also helps that I only live 10 minutes away.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Glocku said:
That's cool. I really am considering on joining even though it is a high fee. Like I was saying I shoot a lot at east Orange shooting sports but indoor shooting gets boring and I want to shoot long range with my m4. I too live not far from there so it might be worth my while to join. Thanks for all of your info it is greatly appreciated. :D
If you shoot a lot, you will not regret it. I liked EOSS but it was always so crowded.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.