New range in Florida

Discussion in 'Range Reports' started by dutchs, Jun 5, 2012.

1. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

http://outpostrange.com/#
    I just had to post this for all my friends in Florida! This place looks top notch! Scheduled to open in September. Angry Dave, your neighborhood!!

2. jps

jps Member

Very cool! I visit family in the Spring Hill and Brooksville area quite a bit. I will have to check this out for sure!

3. Angry_Dave

Angry_Dave is being censored

that looks like alot of fun

4. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

If it doesn't rain!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA:eek::D

5. Angry_Dave

Dude your gonna make Tampa Sean hate me haha... Let's go when it opens from what it looks like it won't be ready til this fall

6. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

The guy that showed me it was gonna be there said September. Really, the weather is almost always perfect that time of year, and honestly who cares, I just had some work with a deadline I just had to get done! Still working on it today. I would love to go, Might have my shotgun and big bore rifle by then as well, the place looks awesome. looking forward to it and the next meet down south! TBS is cool! He's just worried about his kids! Good for him stepping up and being a good dad, that's a problem out there these days and I am glad to see him take on a positive role! As I am sure you do as well.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2012
  7. Angry_Dave

No I don't.. I wanna see his kids act like Ricky Bobby's kids from talladega nights

8. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Hence The ANGRY DAVE avatar! I really hope your joking! If not, your loss.......:D

9. Angry_Dave

Of course I'm joking man

10. trouble0214

trouble0214 New Member

Im in that looks great

11. Angry_Dave

Check out our Florida meet thread.. See if your interested in that?

12. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

I thought I smelled some BS lmao

13. Glocku

Glocku No warning shots here

How far is that from Orlando? About to do a road trip to the one in Ocala national forest. How is that one Dutchs that's your part of the woods..

14. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

The Forest range is pretty good, It has a seperate section for Shotgun and Skeet You can shoot anything on the pistol and rifle range but the max. distance is 50 yds. You'll like ti. Wednesday is not open until after 2 PM, they have County LEO's there.

15. Glocku

Thanks Dutchs I might head out there. There are no outdoor range sin Orlando. I'm thinking about joining the gun club in Titusville but I'm not to sure what their fees are.

16. trouble0214

trouble0214 New Member

Forest is ok but they need a range master there i have been there a few times and when u call a cold range as u are walking to check your target u hear some morons loading and racking guns with u down range makes u feel very un safe

17. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Hey, If you can make the drive you can't beat free!!

18. akvs22

akvs22 New Member

There is an outdoor range in Orlando, but it is a private club. You have to become a member. It is a great place to shoot. Just got a new G38 today, and I will hopefully be there tomorrow to try her out.

19. Glocku

Is that the club in Chuliota. Not sure I spelled that right. What are your fees for being a member. I shoot a lot at East Orange and the guys there are really helpful but it gets old shooting at a target that is about 60 feet max.

20. akvs22

akvs22 New Member

I've been to the Titusville range, it is a nice place to shoot. They charge $10 last time I was there but their hours are limited if you are not a member.