601 - 620 of 643 Posts

·
Glockin’ since 1993
42,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #603 ·
From SSD:
Now Shipping – PMAG 20 AR 300 B GEN M3, 300 BLK
November 10th, 2021
If you shoot 300 BLK out of an AR platform (or a rifle that accepts AR pattern mags) then you should take a look at the PMAG 20 AR 300 B GEN M3, 300 BLK which are now shipping from Magpul.

One of the draws to 300 BLK is that it works well in a compact carbine configuration and this new 20 round mag is 2″ shorter than its 30 round bigger brother, giving just a little bit more advantage for use in tight spaces.

These magazines are specifically engineered and marked for 300 BLK use.
magpul.com/pmag-20-ar-300-b-gen-m3

———————————————————
I dare say expressly developed for truck gun and bag carry!

·
Glockin’ since 1993
42,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #604 ·
From SSD:

Somebody is trying to corner the market on US military future weapons.
True Velocity Acquires LoneStar Future Weapons
November 10th, 2021
Today, True Velocity released information that they are purchasing LoneStar Future Weapons. As you may recall, the US Army novated (that means legally transferred) the Next Generation Squad Weapons contract from GD OTS to LoneStar. Notably, LoneStar was formed in February of 2021.
Interestingly, the companies shared several personnel prior to this acquisition. Also in the mix is LoneStar affiliate Automatic Products Corporation. The relationship between LoneStar and APC was disclosed in a press release earlier this year.
The release also claims that they are one of two companies remaining in the NGSW program.? I know that SIG is still involved based on discussions during AUSA. So by elimination, True Velocity is telling us that Textron and their Case Telescoping Technology is out?. There are some legs to this assumption. I had heard several rumors while in the UK attending DSEi that Textron was out. At AUSA??, I visited the Textron booth and there were no NGSW candidates in the booth. I inquired at the front desk and they told me they would get back to me after accepting my card.?? About two hours later, I received an email which informed me that they would be unable to discuss the program with me during AUSA?. I furthered my investigation by speaking with some of their suppliers in attendance at the show, who quite properly told me they couldn’t comment on the matter.
The three NGSW vendors had to send in their latest proposals for the program a few weeks ago. I have inquired with the Army as to which companies submitted proposals and I’m awaiting their answer.?? Until we get a definitive answer from either of the Army or Textron, ?it’s all an educated guess.

GARLAND, Texas, Nov. 10, 2021 // — Texas-based True Velocity has announced that it will acquire next-generation weapon manufacturer LoneStar Future Weapons in a transaction valued at approximately $84 million.
The strategic acquisition enables True Velocity to extend its innovative approach to lightweight ammunition development and advanced manufacturing technology into the weapons industry, leveraging LoneStar Future Weapons’ substantial expertise in research and design, precision manufacturing, quality control and production efficiency. As a result of the transaction, True Velocity will add LoneStar’s preeminent patent portfolio around next-generation weapons and projectile technology to an already-robust collection of more than 340 patents either issued or pending in the lightweight ammunition space.
LoneStar Future Weapons will operate as a wholly owned subsidiary of True Velocity parent company TV Ammo, Inc.
“The LoneStar team is extremely excited to work more closely with True Velocity to implement our next-generation weapons, projectile technology and recoil-mitigation technology into the amazing polymer ammunition ecosystem,” said Craig Etchegoyen, chairman of LoneStar Future Weapons. “Together, our American-owned, American-based companies will provide our warfighters with the very best weapons and ammunition to protect our nation.”
In April 2021, LoneStar Future Weapons announced a strategic partnership with True Velocity to compete in the U.S. Army’s Next Generation Squad Weapons program. Under the arrangement, LoneStar Future Weapons assumed the prime contractor role from General Dynamics Ordnance & Tactical Systems and True Velocity continued to serve as a subcontractor responsible for the provision of its advanced 6.8TVCM composite-cased cartridge.
True Velocity’s acquisition of LoneStar Future Weapons allows the two companies to leverage substantial synergies and business efficiencies in the development and production of advanced weapons and ammunition for the Next Generation Squad Weapons program and other forthcoming force modernization contracts.
“Incorporating LoneStar Future Weapons’ innovative approach to weapon design and manufacture, along with their significant intellectual property portfolio and licensing expertise, into TV Ammo’s holdings strategically positions our business to have a lasting and meaningful impact on the lethality of U.S. fighting forces,” said True Velocity Chairman and CEO Kevin Boscamp. “It provides a path forward for the development and co-optimization of advanced weapons and munitions for the U.S. Department of Defense, our international allies, and the domestic commercial market.”
True Velocity and LoneStar Future Weapons are one of two teams remaining in the NGSW program, which is expected to culminate in January 2022. Current production includes a semi-automatic rifle and an automatic rifle designed to fire True Velocity’s proprietary 6.8TVCM composite-cased cartridge. LoneStar Future Weapons and True Velocity also plan to develop a lightweight medium machine gun, as well as commercially available products, in the future.
To learn more about True Velocity, LoneStar Future Weapons and the NGSW program, visit TVAmmo.com.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
42,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #605 ·
From TFB:
Meet the new AMERIGLO Haven Pistol Red Dot Sight

A couple of months back I was invited out to an event hosted by AMERIGLO in which they revealed the company’s first-ever red dot sight. The AMERIGLO Haven is the first pistol-mounted red dot to be offered by the company as they move towards specializing in concealed carry and self-defense-oriented products. AMERIGLO has said that their number one priority with the Haven is to provide the end-user with a concealable or everyday carry capable red dot sight that can be used to defend oneself and comes with a number of features and options that make it a turn-key solution for those who are looking to make the switch from iron sights to a red dot sight.

The AMERIGLO Haven red dot sight contains a lot of features that cater directly to the concealed carry market. These features include either a 3.5 or 5.0 MOA dot, an RMR footprint with RMR-like durability, 12-hour auto-off, and 12-hour auto-on technology, and a 1-year constant on battery life.
AMERIGLO Haven Features and Specifications:
  • Lens Size: 1.1×0.75-in
  • Optic Size: 1.78×1.24×1.11-in
  • Adjustment Range: +/- 45 MOA (1 click = 1.0 MOA)
  • Dot Size: Either 3.5 or 5.0 MOA
  • Battery: One CR2032
  • Battery Life: 1-year (constant on at power setting 4)
  • Brightness Settings: 11 (including 2 NV settings)
  • Construction: 6061 Series Aluminum Housing
  • Waterproof Rating: 1 Meter (30 Minutes)
  • Temperature Range: -4°F to 122°F
  • Compatiblity: Glock MOS (non slimline models), Springfield OSP, FN 509 MRD & Tactical series, Beretta APX RDO, Taurus G3/G3C T.O.R.O, CP-P10 F/C, Walther Q4/A5/PDP, Smith & Wesson C.O.R.E.

The AMERIGLO Haven has proven thus far to be a reliable durable red dot. It has loads of other cool features like a side-loading battery tray, large and intuitive controls for changing the power settings, and featuring AMERIGLO’s propriety Carry-Lock lock-in mode. The red dot also features a large window for high visibility as well as a rear etched vertical post for faster dot acquisition for those who are not quite used to shooting red dots yet.
Another cool feature is that AMERIGLO will also be offering the Haven in a “Carry-Ready” configuration for Glock MOS handguns. This special package will include not only the AMERIGLO Haven red dot optic but also a pair of co-witness height sights that will pair your new red-dot sight perfectly with your MOS pistol and will keep you from having to hunt for a set of compatible co-witness sights. The AMERIGLO Haven will begin shipping on December 13th, 2021, and will retail for an MSRP of $379.00 for the optic only.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
42,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #606 ·
80 Percent Arms Announces GST-9 MOD1 Pistol Frame
November 12th, 2021
Garden Grove, CA., (November 12, 2021) – 80 PERCENT ARMS the nation’s premier manufacturer of 80% receivers, proudly announces the next generation modular 80% pistol frame: the GST-9 MOD1. Two years after the release of the world’s first modular 80% frame, 80% Arms is changing the status quo again by taking an already revolutionary frame to the next level. Compatible with Glock Gen 3 components, the MOD1 frame utilizes a platform of legendary reliability (and endless aftermarket support), to create a solid foundation to build off of.

The MOD1 features several improvements to the time-tested Glock® platform, starting with the mating surface between the slide and frame. Frame rails have been extended three times their normal length for more repeatability, better accuracy, and controlled recoil impulse. Users also now have the option for multiple rail coatings to improve reliability by reducing friction between moving parts in the harshest conditions, even after liquid lubricants have long since cooked off. Giving users the ability to pick their own coating prevents galling that can occur when a slide and rails have the same finish, and ensures extended life of all components.

The MOD1 features several advancements from the legacy GST-9 frame. Most immediately noticeable is the re-contoured gas pedal giving shooters an even greater purchase on the frame and allowing easier access to the takedown lever. Also externally, enhanced texturing and fitment between interchangeable magwells and frame modules give users the ability to build a pistol truly specific to them with a high quality fit and finish every time.
Internally, the rear rail system has been split into two separate units to improve customers’ build experience by only needing to align one hole at a time, while also increasing the stability of internal components.

As always, the GST-9: MOD1 platform is centered around shooters. There are no two missions or two shooters who are the same. That’s why 80% Arms designed a platform that allows each shooter to tailor your build for their specific needs. Whether it’s a compact or full-size grip, a streamlined magwell for concealed carry or a flared magwell for competition, you have the options you need to build the tool that works for you.
The MOD1 is immediately available online at www.80percentarms.com/gst-9, and ships directly to your door.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
42,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #607 ·
Condition Gray Gen 3 Sling Retainer Catch
November 12th, 2021
The Gen 3 Sling Retainer Catch is used for multiple applications such as sling retention and holster adaptation for tourniquet storage.

Condition Gray has added 2″ to the design in order to accommodate the entire Safariland holster lineup when used to add external load carriage to the holster.

For Sling Management, the SRC-3 will also accommodate larger railed rifles such as the HK 416/HK 417, SCAR 17, bolt action guns and machine guns currently in use by the US Military.

Offered in a wide variety of colors and patterns. Check the website for availability.

www.grayfighter.com/product-page/src-gen-3

·
Glockin’ since 1993
42,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #608 ·
From TFB:
Steiner Introduces the New MPS (Micro Pistol Sight)

Sliding right on into the end of the year, the folks over at Steiner Optics have just released a brand new pistol red dot sight – the MPS (Micro Pistol Sight). The all-metal enclosed red dot sight features battle-proven durability and mil-spec ruggedness along with a load of features that make it suitable for the most extreme situations in a compact and lightweight package.

Manufactured in Germany, the MPS is the latest red dot optic from Steiner. The MPS features 1x magnification, 3.3-MOA dot, and remains parallax-free from 10 meters out to 150 meters. The Micro Pistol Sight is compact featuring a 20x16mm objective lens and a 21x16mm ocular lens. Weighing in at 2.05-ounces, the Micro Pistol Sight isn’t the most lightweight red dot optic on the market but it is the lightest enclosed pistol mounted red dot sight to hit the market thus far (the SIG Romeo 2 is 2.1 ounces as is the Aimpoint ACRO P-1). Here are some other specifications for the Steiner MPS as laid out in their documentation on the new red dot sight:
Specifications:
  • Window size: .63x.83-in
  • Length: 2.17-in
  • Weight: 2.05-oz
  • Reticle: 3.3 MOA
  • Illumination: 8 Brightness levels: 6 day/night modes, 2 night vision compatible modes
  • Windage/Elevation Click Value: 1 MOA Per Click
  • Windage/Elevation Range: 90 MOA
  • Operating Temperature: -40 F° to 140 F°
  • Waterproof/Fogproof: 10-meters
  • Battery: CR1632
  • Battery Life: 13,000 @ medium brightness with auto-off after 13h
  • Warranty: Heritage Warranty
  • MSRP: $574.99

The MPS will also feature several different mounting options to fit a variety of pistols and even rifles. The MPS is compatible with most optics-ready pistols and baseplate adapters on the market according to Steiner’s documentation for the Micro Pistol Sight. One of the main features that Steiner is advertising as a benefit of the MPS is its rugged durability due to its all-metal construction, completely sealed-in emitter, enhanced sidewalls, and a recessed window with a metal hood to block objects from reaching the front lens. Another feature that I noticed that isn’t pointed out in the documentation is the top-mounted battery tray which is useful for swapping out batteries without having to remove the optic from the pistol and inevitably having to re-zero it.

So far everything I’ve seen about the Steiner MPS makes it out to be one of the most durable pistol-mounted red dot sights on the market. I will be interested to see how it holds up to some durability tests and also to see how the market reacts to the fact that the MPS will be operating off of a CR1632 instead of a CR2032 like most other red dots on the market. What are your thoughts on this new offering from Steiner? Let us know down in the comments!

Check Prices on Steiner MPS Sights

·
Glockin’ since 1993
42,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #610 ·
From TFB:
They finally got around to it.
Add A Millimeter! Smith & Wesson Introduces The 10mm M&P 2.0

Add A Millimeter! Smith & Wesson Introduces The M&P 2.0 10mm

Smith & Wesson continues its evolution of the M&P lineup with the addition of 10mm M&P 2.0 polymer carry pistols. Offered in 4.6-inch and 4-inch barrel lengths and available with or without manual safeties, these new hand cannons are well suited for backwoods defense or concealed carry situations. If you are familiar with the M&P 2.0 pistols, adding a millimeter won’t change a thing – except for your ammunition budget projections. As an added benefit, the 10mm M&P 2.0 pistols are optic-ready and include mounting options for all of the most popular micro red dot sights. Raised/suppressor height sights are standard as well.

Add A Millimeter! Smith & Wesson Introduces The 10mm M&P 2.0 - First Shots

My S&W 10mm M&P 2.0 is fresh off the FedEx truck, so I have only had a chance to put a few rounds downrange. So far, I’m a fan. I’ll follow up in a few days with more detailed thoughts.

·
Premium Member
13,908 Posts
From TFB:
They finally got around to it.
Add A Millimeter! Smith & Wesson Introduces The 10mm M&P 2.0

Smith & Wesson continues its evolution of the M&P lineup with the addition of 10mm M&P 2.0 polymer carry pistols. Offered in 4.6-inch and 4-inch barrel lengths and available with or without manual safeties, these new hand cannons are well suited for backwoods defense or concealed carry situations. If you are familiar with the M&P 2.0 pistols, adding a millimeter won’t change a thing – except for your ammunition budget projections. As an added benefit, the 10mm M&P 2.0 pistols are optic-ready and include mounting options for all of the most popular micro red dot sights. Raised/suppressor height sights are standard as well.

Add A Millimeter! Smith & Wesson Introduces The 10mm M&P 2.0 - First Shots

My S&W 10mm M&P 2.0 is fresh off the FedEx truck, so I have only had a chance to put a few rounds downrange. So far, I’m a fan. I’ll follow up in a few days with more detailed thoughts.

About time!!!

·
Glockin’ since 1993
42,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #612 ·
From SSD:
SENTRY Tactical Introduces New Injection Molded EDC Holsters

SENTRY’s new line of Every Day Carry holsters offers a super sleek design with adjustable settings for a comfortable, all-day fit.

Virginia Beach, Va. (November 2021) – SENTRY Tactical™ enters the holster market with five new inside-the-waistband holsters and magazine pouches. Using the latest polymer injection technology and thermoforming, SENTRY’s EDC holsters offer superior strength and flexibility with adjustable settings to create a perfect fit whether worn behind the back, appendix carry, or cross draw. Worn under a shirt or vest, SENTRY’s EDC holsters offer minimal printing, level 1 or 2 retention, and all carry the SENTRY Lifetime Warranty.
The SENTRY Inside the Pant/Tuckable Holster is a concealed carry holster thermoformed out of SENTRY’S proprietary Polyform. Designed with a Level 1 retention the Tuckable holster employs SENTRY’s Drop Retention Safety Device, a semi-spherical protrusion that acts on the trigger guard to adjust the weapon draw resistance providing confidence in carry. A pre-formed sight channel prevents any catching while drawing or reholstering. SENTRY’s innovative Rubber-Tech loop on the holster side, facing the body allows the user to customize the height and angle carry using the two available screws. Available in black for GLOCK Model, 43, S&W Shield 9/40, and SIG 320 with an MSRP of $48.99.

The SENTRY Ultra Carry Inside the Pant/Tuckable Holster is an injection molded soft polymer blend concealed carry holster providing low profile with comfort and flexibility. The Level 2 retention Tuckable holster with the Drop Retention Safety Device and the STR System, allows a retention screw operating on the weapon’s slide to be adjusted for a smooth draw and re-holstering. The Ultra Carry also features the Rubber-Tech adjustable system. Available in black for GLOCK Model G43 and SIG Model 365 with an MSRP of $34.99.

SENTRY’s Angle Adjustable Belt Slide Holster allows for comfortable and secure belt-worn carry in an injection molded, adjustable retention holster. Ride height and angle are fully adjustable. Available in black or coyote brown for GLOCK Models G17, G19 and G43 with an MSRP of $64.99 to $79.99.

No holster family is complete without a magazine pouch. SENTRY’s Injection Molded Double Mag Pouchis made from durable injection molded Polyform that features an adjustable angle belt clip, paddle and spring tension. Available in black for 9mm/.40 mags. MSRP is $32.99.
To learn more about SENTRY Tactical, contact us at [email protected] or visit sentrytactical.com.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
42,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #613 ·
For us CZ Scorpion fans;
SB Tactical SBTEVO-G2: New CZ Scorpion EVO Brace

SB Tactical just released a new brace for the CZ Scorpion EVO. The SBTEVO-G2 brace more closely resembles the factory CZ Scorpion stock. Before this, you only had a modified MP5 folding brace or the collapsing PDW brace. But now you can have a brace that is more in line with the original aesthetics of the CZ Scorpion.

SB Tactical teased us with the photo below on their Instagram.

Photo by SB Tactical
That stock/brace adapter looks very familiar. In fact, it is based on the B&T hinge and lock mechanism. I confirmed with my friend @Jasonk7474 that it will fit B&T stocks. Below is another photo posted by SB tactical. I hope they mold them in FDE.

Photo by SB Tactical

Photo by SB Tactical

Photo by Jasonk7474

Photo by Jasonk7474
The SBTEVO-G2 features an all-polymer construction. There is a steel QD sling cup on the left side of the brace adapter. The strap is of course their typical rubber polymer with velcro strap.

Photo by SB Tactical
They skeletonize the brace a bit which helps reduce weight and increases rigidity.

Photo by SB Tactical
From this photo, it seems the brace is not too wide. It is only as wide as the brace cheek rest.

Photo by SB Tactical
Just like the factory stock, the SBTEVO-G2 folds to the left.

The SBTEVO-G2 was designed in conjunction with CZ-USA and conceptualized from the ground up as a Pistol Stabilizing Brace®. With an arm cuff based on the SB-Mini™, the SBTEVO-G2 features a right side-folding, polymer strut attached to a lightweight housing with an integral QD socket. The SBTEVO-G2 is the second generation of the SBTEVO™ for the CZ Scorpion and gives you all of the advantages of a pistol with improved control by adding an additional point of contact for stabilization.
The SBTEVO-G2 retails for $124.99 and weighs just 9.1 oz. For more information go check out their website. It is available now on their website.

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
For us CZ Scorpion fans;

SB Tactical just released a new brace for the CZ Scorpion EVO. The SBTEVO-G2 brace more closely resembles the factory CZ Scorpion stock. Before this, you only had a modified MP5 folding brace or the collapsing PDW brace. But now you can have a brace that is more in line with the original aesthetics of the CZ Scorpion.

SB Tactical teased us with the photo below on their Instagram.

Photo by SB Tactical
That stock/brace adapter looks very familiar. In fact, it is based on the B&T hinge and lock mechanism. I confirmed with my friend @Jasonk7474 that it will fit B&T stocks. Below is another photo posted by SB tactical. I hope they mold them in FDE.

Photo by SB Tactical

Photo by SB Tactical

Photo by Jasonk7474

Photo by Jasonk7474
The SBTEVO-G2 features an all-polymer construction. There is a steel QD sling cup on the left side of the brace adapter. The strap is of course their typical rubber polymer with velcro strap.

Photo by SB Tactical
They skeletonize the brace a bit which helps reduce weight and increases rigidity.

Photo by SB Tactical
From this photo, it seems the brace is not too wide. It is only as wide as the brace cheek rest.

Photo by SB Tactical
Just like the factory stock, the SBTEVO-G2 folds to the left.

The SBTEVO-G2 retails for $124.99 and weighs just 9.1 oz. For more information go check out their website. It is available now on their website.
Very nice!

·
Glockin’ since 1993
42,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #615 ·
I had no idea that Masterpiece Arms was in the high end double stack 1911 market!
MasterPiece Arms Adds the DS9 Commander to its Line of World-Class DS Pistols
November 21st, 2021

Comer, Ga. (November 2021) – MasterPiece Arms (MPA), manufacturer of precision Pistol, BA Rifles and Chassis Systems, announces today it has added the MPA DS9 Commander to its wide-body, double-stack 1911 pistol line. This everyday carry pistol provides incredible accuracy and reliability, and comes with MPA’s lifetime warranty.

All parts of the 9mm DS9 Commander Pistol are machined in the USA from Barstock and Billet and include no MIM, castings, or forgings. The components machined by MPA include the classic length light rail frame, TriTop slide, 4.25” MPA 416R stainless bull barrel, stainless steel beavertail/grip safety, stainless steel ambidextrous safety, stainless steel slide stop, firing pin stop, ejector, carry magwell, and 7075 black anodized aluminum grip.
The DS9 Commander Pistol also includes a Koenig hammer, sear, and disconnect, Wolff Springs, custom machined aluminum trigger shoe, a true one-piece stainless guide rod, and a 3.5 lb. trigger pull. . The FGW-style slide serrations with stepped inset create additional gripping texture. Each pistol is hand-built, including hand lapping the frame to slide fit, and comes in a custom MPA single pistol case with two 126mm MBX magazines.
Please allow approximately six – 10 weeks for delivery from the time of order. MSRP is $2,999.99.
For any custom builds, colors, race guns, or other inquiries, please contact [email protected] more information on MasterPiece Arms and their product line of pistols, rifles, chassis systems, and accessories, visit www.masterpiecearms.com.

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
PSA should release a AR lower The Kyle Rittenhouse model and perhaps even donate a percentage to his legal defense fund,I know I'd be in for one.

·
Premium Member
1,272 Posts
Some deals on ammo now available

40 s&w pmc 250 rds for $99.99 free shipping no tax.

45 auto pmc 250 rds $104.99 free shipping no tax

38 special pmc 250 rds for $119.99 free shipping no tax

12 Gauge 00 buckshot black aces tactical 25 rds for $26.99 free shipping no tax

601 - 620 of 643 Posts