Glock Firearms banner
481 - 500 of 536 Posts

·
Glockin’ since 1993
40,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #483 ·
Something lost in some of the translation but pretty cool.
Too bad it won’t be allowed here in the states.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
40,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #486 ·
Where do they shop for pants at rare breed that can fit those big brass cajones?? every person who believes in 2a should be supporting these guys whether you own their product or not.
The ATF right now.

·
Happy Member :)
5,216 Posts
The ATF right now.
Lmao it had to be a sight to see in the aft headquarters when they read the response from rare breed. They probably had to call every agent over just to make sure they were reading it right.

Reactions: j102

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Rare Breed declaring war on the ATF.
😳🍿
Here's a interview with retired ATF agent Dan O Kelly on what the Rare Breed trigger and how it works and his take on the resulting suit.

Reactions: j102

·
5,216 Posts
What ever happened to the honey badger?
You got $3500? They are super pricy but people love em. I've seen a few things about problems with the cans/ suppressors on em but they are surviving and claiming they are the best thing since sliced bread. Lol

Reactions: SJ 40

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
You got $3500? They are super pricy but people love em. I've seen a few things about problems with the cans/ suppressors on em but they are surviving and claiming they are the best thing since sliced bread. Lol
i mean did they ever win in court of the atf claiming it was a sbr?

·
5,216 Posts
i mean did they ever win in court of the atf claiming it was a sbr?
Oh, I'm pretty sure the "aft" withdrew the cease and desist In December of last year and went into a comment period and blah blah blah. So I'm sure they are still as "legal" as any other pistol with a brace on it until the "aft" wants to re-classify pistol braces as something that makes a firearm an sbr. So from my understanding it's as legal as any other pistol right now as long as you don't put any class 3 items on it or a fixed shoulder stock. That's just my take on it as the powers to be are confusing af lol

·
Premium Member
4,540 Posts
I`m not sure if this video is worthy or not, but this fella seems to think glock is moving forward with a rifle/carbine(???)

I`ll believe it when i see one in front of me.

·
5,216 Posts
Does it mean the ATF is going to leave all AR Pistols alone? Let’s see. Let’s hope. They are overstepping anyway.
No they aren't, they are trying to make pistol braces nfa items. The comment section for people to tell the aft their feelings closed a couple days ago. They want to make it almost impossible for a regular citizen to own anything close to anything sbr style. They pretty much are trying to make all parts of firearms considered firearms and serialize them. So pretty much everything would have to go to an ffl.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
40,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #499 ·
I`m not sure if this video is worthy or not, but this fella seems to think glock is moving forward with a rifle/carbine(???)

I`ll believe it when i see one in front of me.

He’s a YouTuber that’s trying to get views. He’s got a number of clickbait videos. A ton of supposition on his part. I disagree with him on a few points.
1. He says it’ll be heavy. I strongly disagree. Glock has been at the forefront of Polymer technology. Yeah Bushmaster had issues with the ACR but Bushmaster is no Glock! I’m thinking the gun will be more like the Beretta ARX100/160 series, which feels almost toy like if you’ve ever handled one. Polymer everything with a quick change barrel and ambi-controls.
2. He says they’re trying to import barrels because they’ll be cheap. Glock as far as I know source their products and materials in Europe and/or USA and that’s not the cheapest route.

I also don’t think it’ll be “ugly as ****”. Probably unique but not ugly. For it to be successful it’s going to have to be good, priced competitively and have features shooters want.

…by the way, when did especially become ekspecially?

·
Glockin’ since 1993
40,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #500 ·
Does it mean the ATF is going to leave all AR Pistols alone? Let’s see. Let’s hope. They are overstepping anyway.
No. There’s a comment period going on right now. They’re wanting to make them SBR’s! If them and the Dems get their way all AR and AK pistols with a brace will be NFA registered.

481 - 500 of 536 Posts