Glock Firearms banner
401 - 420 of 438 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Now I know why, lol. Basically the same gun only the one Danzig posted is a 7 shot & the model 19 3” PC is a 6 shot.
when i picked up my bond arms roughneck from my local ffl that did the transfer they had one. $1249 and it could be yours. Crazy how much they go for, id buy a ruger for that price lol.

·
Premium Member
13,453 Posts
whats special about it besides the porting?
About Performance Center
From hand cutting to fine tuning for precision, Performance Center firearms are top performers. Products from the Performance Center are the ultimate expression of old-world craftsmanship blended with modern technology.

Copied & Pasted from S&W webpage.

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
About Performance Center
From hand cutting to fine tuning for precision, Performance Center firearms are top performers. Products from the Performance Center are the ultimate expression of old-world craftsmanship blended with modern technology.

Copied & Pasted from S&W webpage.
how much of that do you think is true? Not being sarcastic

·
Premium Member
13,453 Posts
S&W takes their PC revolvers pretty seriously. Your definitely paying for the name though also. Even more honestly, you’d have to be a revolver shooter to even care or really notice. Especially on 3” & shorter barrels.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
39,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #409 ·
Performance Center is like another division that improve production Guns.
Now how much they actually do besides assembly is up for debate. Their revolvers are what they stake their reputations on.
I’ve handled Performance Center revolvers that were underwhelming considering the premium price tags.
9BD40992-F126-4CE4-95DD-330535F79829.jpeg

My Performance Center 327 -8 shot .357 mag. Trigger isn’t anymore special from my other S&W’s.

The biggest difference between Ruger and S&W is Ruger frames are castings and S&W are forgings.

·
Premium Member
13,453 Posts
Performance Center is like another division that improve production Guns.
Now how much they actually do besides assembly is up for debate. Their revolvers are what they stake their reputations on.
I’ve handled Performance Center revolvers that were underwhelming considering the premium price tags.
View attachment 252889
My Performance Center 327 -8 shot .357 mag. Trigger isn’t anymore special from my other S&W’s.

The biggest difference between Ruger and S&W is Ruger frames are castings and S&W are forgings.
That’s a nice PC model!!!

·
Glockin’ since 1993
39,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #415 ·
That’s crap!!! Too bad!!
I’m thinking whoever owns the company will have a come to Jesus meeting with the workers. If that doesn’t do it then they need to just give up on Ilion NY and move operations to a enthusiastic 2A state.

401 - 420 of 438 Posts