New poster

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Glock_Fanatic, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Glock_Fanatic

Glock_Fanatic Member

So I was drivin through almagordo nm last week and was wondering if they had a gun shop cause I had a couple hours of time to kill and enjoy talking to som good ol boys. Well I turned onto a side street to look for one on my phone and right in front of my face there was a gun shop. Talk about irony. Well I spent a good hour or so in there shootin the breeze and ended up leaving with my new poster! Alway wanted one and got it for no more then friendly conversation among like minded people!

image-3914232487.jpg

2. Glock_Fanatic

Glock_Fanatic Member

It was funny cause I walked in and was looking around and this good looking young lady carrying a g19 (mind kind of girl) asked if she could help me, I was like "yea I want that poster" and kinda chuckled. I asked if they had any g32 and they didn't buy said they would order yada yada yada. Anyway we were exchanging military stories (the owner was prior military) and eventually the guy just took it off the wal and gave it to me... Nice group of people!

3. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

I am jealous too...nice score!

**What, no picture of that 19 and what it was attached to???**

4. Glock_Fanatic

Glock_Fanatic Member

Don't know if I could have pulled that off as smoothly as I did the poster lol... She might have thought I threatening and shot me... A dead witness can't testify kind of thing!