Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am new to the forum and am looking forward to learning more about Glocks. I have a Glock 43X that I got a few months back and have been practicing with it lately at the range. It has been great so far and I hope to learn more about it here (y)

Thanks all

·
Premium Member
9,268 Posts
Welcome to the forum,G 43 X is a great choice.

Reactions: Chow

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Clothing Jeans Smile Tree Sleeve

Reactions: Chow

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks all, glad to be here. Also glad to see that others have and like the 43X too! I'm hoping to get back out to the range in the next week or so to get some more practice. My groupings aren't too bad, but I was still hitting a bit down and to the left when I last went shooting. However, I'm learning more about proper grip/trigger techniques and will be applying those next time to try to get better and more consistent groupings.

Love all the info on this forum. Looking forward to learning more (y)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the G.F. I also added a 43X to EDC and now use my 19 gen 5 as a range fun and a home defense gun. I liked my 43X so much that seeing 2 43X MOS versions in the Blue Label case a our local Shooters World range I decided they should only have 1. Plan is to add a Holosun 507K green dot for the day my 79 year old old eyes need it. I did already change all my Glocks to Steel City Arsenal black rear with red fiber front sights. Be aware that 19 and 43X have different size sights.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts