Glock Firearms banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals,
I've been on here almost a month and kept forgetting to introduce myself. I'm from the west coast of Michigan and I own a G22 and a G27; hoping to get the G23 soon to finish the .40 cal collection. I've owned my G22 for 3 years and just bought the G27 back in January.

·
Banned
767 Posts
Welcome to the forum MIGlockGuy85! I myself went to Michigan State University, I hope being from the west coast you either went to WMU or CMU or MSU, and NOT scUM lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bryanbrescia said:
Welcome to the forum MIGlockGuy85! I myself went to Michigan State University, I hope being from the west coast you either went to WMU or CMU or MSU, and NOT scUM lol
LOL, nice. Didn't go to any of the Michigan titled colleges. Went to West Shore then University of Phoenix.

·
Banned
767 Posts
LOL, nice. Didn't go to any of the Michigan titled colleges. Went to West Shore then University of Phoenix.
Ah ok man, cool, and I'm actually up at UofP in Schaumburg IL right now lol

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Welcome to forum. You know your going to have to get a 24 and a 35 to lol.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ash1012 said:
Welcome to forum. You know your going to have to get a 24 and a 35 to lol.
I thought the G24 was discontinued? Wouldn't mind a G35, but I tend to buy Glocks I can carry concealed. Some day when I'm rich and get good enough I'll buy a competition gun and compete, maybe go pro lol.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I thought the G24 was discontinued? Wouldn't mind a G35, but I tend to buy Glocks I can carry concealed. Some day when I'm rich and get good enough I'll buy a competition gun and compete, maybe go pro lol.
The 24 is still available and in the 2012 Glock magazine.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
No, the barrel and slide are almost 1/2 longer, like the 17LS

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
The 24 is longer. I have shot both and own the 35
You can't go wrong with either. The 35 is just easier to find IMO

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ash1012 said:
The 24 is longer. I have shot both and own the 35
You can't go wrong with either. The 35 is just easier to find IMO
If I can't find a 24 then I'll get a 35, thanks Ash :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts