Glock Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at replacing the sights on my G19 and I was wondering what everyone is using and any reports good or bad. Right now I am leaning toward a set of Warren Tacticals two dot.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I've gone completely over to the Ameriglo Pro I-Dots with the orange front sight. They work equally well for "combat shooting" and competition shooting, and I don't have to give up the night site capability. I particularly like the U- Notch and the plain rear sight with un outlined tritium insert. All of that for less than $70 is hard to beat.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I've been looking at those too. I like the set up and the cost. I would really like to compare those and a set of CAP sights side by side. If I had the money I would open a shop so you could come in and look at all kinds of sights side by side and even give them a go on a range to see how they preform. Maybe one of these days when I retire.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I have had the trijicons for like 7 years. They work awesome. I just bought some XS big dot sights but I haven't gottten them intalled on my pistol yet. (cuz my old eyes don't focus on the front sight like they used to)

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
My 13 year old mepros are brighter than my 5 year old Trijicons and brighter than my new Glock NS.

I've read about too many ameriglo tubes falling out and slow/poor customer service so I have avoided them.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
bhale187 said:
My 13 year old mepros are brighter than my 5 year old Trijicons and brighter than my new Glock NS.

I've read about too many ameriglo tubes falling out and slow/poor customer service so I have avoided them.
Can't speak for their fiber optic sights, but they have always been great to deal with (to me).

·
Banned
767 Posts
I've gone completely over to the Ameriglo Pro I-Dots with the orange front sight. They work equally well for "combat shooting" and competition shooting, and I don't have to give up the night site capability. I particularly like the U- Notch and the plain rear sight with un outlined tritium insert. All of that for less than $70 is hard to beat.

Those are sweet, I may grab em.....

·
Banned
654 Posts
I use hi-vis fiber optic sights on all my glocks, similiar to Ameriglo & much cheaper

·
Registered
13 Posts
brutusvk said:
I have had the trijicons for like 7 years. They work awesome. I just bought some XS big dot sights but I haven't gottten them intalled on my pistol yet. (cuz my old eyes don't focus on the front sight like they used to)
I recently changed out my OEM sights for XS big dots. My bifocals no longer matter!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
bryanbrescia said:
Those are sweet, I may grab em.....
Agreed, I've been browsing around the night sights. Never seen these there toward the top of my the list now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts