New Mexico no longer accepting CCW from many states.......

Discussion in 'Second Amendment & Legal' started by Mike P, May 1, 2012.

1. Well I could still go.
    They are showing Missouri love.
    Still hope like hell I never have to go back to that crap state.

2. RockoutwithmyGlockout

RockoutwithmyGlockout New Member

That's a bunch of crap they stated about Michigan. Michigan has fingerprinting, background checks and mandatory range time! WTH!

3. brutusvk

brutusvk New Member

So does AZ. (however, in AZ you can carry in state without the permit but to get the permit you need all of that!)

4. Ogre

Ogre New Member

Weak...but its not like I ever plan on going there.

5. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

O well I still have 22 states I can go to that will allow KS CCL :)

6. What the hell is this BS!! My permit isn't recognized by NM. Indiana probably recognizes NM!!

7. It seems like over half the states aren't recognized.

8. as soon as national reciprocity passes, and it will, they can get bent

9. series11

series11 Hail Commifornia Lifetime Supporting Member

California has very strict rules (and long @$$ wait time) and 16 hours of instruction. Oh well.... No one I know lives in NM.

10. shaker223

shaker223 Boost Rules

Unless they updated it since your post, Michigan is on their "OK" list
    As we continue our audit and make changes accordingly, this page will be updated to reflect the most current information. This information is current as of May 1, 2012

New Mexico currently recognizes concealed carry permits from or has reciprocal agreements with the following states: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia.

11. They are updating it then because this morning when I posted the link I know for sure Tennessee and Texas were not on the list. I don't know about the others.

12. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

Woo, colorado still can carry in NM. This only matters because I drive through NM to get to AZ lol.

13. Sweet, I'm good through four different states (MO,MI,FL,DE)

14. jonm61

jonm61 New Member

GA had the chance to make the right changes to qualify, but chose to continue screwing its residents by keeping the WCLs (weapons carry licenses...we're open & concealed) issued locally rather than by the State. It was stupid.

Not that I care; I've had my FL CWL for a long time and will continue to keep it, even if they did screw us out of NV reciprocity.