Glock Firearms banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Well I could still go.
They are showing Missouri love.
Still hope like hell I never have to go back to that crap state.

·
Registered
624 Posts
So does AZ. (however, in AZ you can carry in state without the permit but to get the permit you need all of that!)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Weak...but its not like I ever plan on going there.

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
California has very strict rules (and long @$$ wait time) and 16 hours of instruction. Oh well.... No one I know lives in NM.

·
Boost Rules
278 Posts
That's a bunch of crap they stated about Michigan. Michigan has fingerprinting, background checks and mandatory range time! WTH!
Unless they updated it since your post, Michigan is on their "OK" list
As we continue our audit and make changes accordingly, this page will be updated to reflect the most current information. This information is current as of May 1, 2012

New Mexico currently recognizes concealed carry permits from or has reciprocal agreements with the following states: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia.

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
As we continue our audit and make changes accordingly, this page will be updated to reflect the most current information. This information is current as of May 1, 2012

New Mexico currently recognizes concealed carry permits from or has reciprocal agreements with the following states: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia.
They are updating it then because this morning when I posted the link I know for sure Tennessee and Texas were not on the list. I don't know about the others.

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Woo, colorado still can carry in NM. This only matters because I drive through NM to get to AZ lol.

·
Banned
2,947 Posts

Sweet, I'm good through four different states (MO,MI,FL,DE)

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
GA had the chance to make the right changes to qualify, but chose to continue screwing its residents by keeping the WCLs (weapons carry licenses...we're open & concealed) issued locally rather than by the State. It was stupid.

Not that I care; I've had my FL CWL for a long time and will continue to keep it, even if they did screw us out of NV reciprocity.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts