Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a new member from York, Pa. I am a Glock Armorer and NRA Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor with over 16years experience. I own OD Glock 23, Glock 19, Glock 31, Glock 27, Glock 21, Glock 34, Glock 17 and a few more. I have fired over 450,000 rounds out of my 17 with no malfunctions or issues period. Never a malfunction with any of them. The reason I believe I never experienced any malfunctions is due to the fact I use no oil on my handguns whatsoever. No oil , no build up.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum nralefi2012! Nice collection you have there. This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum nralefi2012!! That is why we all like glock, it all ways goes BOOM when you pull the trigger! Love the G21! Enjoy your stay!!!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jdbardellini.

All you have to do is take the NRA LEFI course which is a week long course. You need to be some form of Police or Security to get in I believe. Check out their web site a lot of info there.

·
Administrator
133,369 Posts
Thanks for the update I am here in CA and I had heard through the vines of grapes that NY had some added restrictions or hoops seperate from the NRA class. Enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well good night everyone and thanks for the welcome. Must get to bed I have to teach tomorrow and conduct annual qualifications.

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
Welcome! You can sign into the LEO Roll Call too, if you'd like.

·
Registered
55 Posts
nralefi2012 said:
I am a new member from York, Pa. I am a Glock Armorer and NRA Law Enforcement Firearms Instructor with over 16years experience. I own OD Glock 23, Glock 19, Glock 31, Glock 27, Glock 21, Glock 34, Glock 17 and a few more. I have fired over 450,000 rounds out of my 17 with no malfunctions or issues period. Never a malfunction with any of them. The reason I believe I never experienced any malfunctions is due to the fact I use no oil on my handguns whatsoever. No oil , no build up.
Welcome! Good info on no oil use.. Might be headed the same direction

·
Registered
511 Posts
nralefi2012 said:
Just doing some crude math I find it amazing that you have fired over 450,000 rounds. That's over 100 rounds every single weekday for 15 yrs. if true, kudos to you and the glock.

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If we do another meet and greet this summer, hope you can make it.

D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts