Discussion in 'Introductions' started by knuck, Jan 25, 2012.

1. knuck

knuck New Member

Hellloo,new to the forums here,kinda. Been reading and learning new things,I live in Illinois =\, and soon I should be receiving my FOID card, until then I decided to join the forums and read up and see everyone elses awesome glocks, was wondering if there are any decent priced sites there are to buy myself a glock!

2. Grabber GT

Grabber GT New Member

Ohio
    Welcome to the forum! Cheaper Than Dirt is a good place to shop. But you have to consider having it shipped and then pay the transfer fee. So add it all up and see if it is really worth it. Might be better supporting your local shop. And they take better care of you if you support them!

3. VCMike

VCMike New Member

CA
    Welcome to the Forum. I live in California and it is hard to buy mail order so I end up shopping at the local gun stores.

4. Redhawk41mag

Redhawk41mag New Member

Welcome from sunny south Floriduh where we walk in, pay...flash the CCW license and walk out with all kinds of cool stuff.:cool:

5. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

Glad to have you here knuck!

6. knuck

knuck New Member

Id love to have a convienent shop here in Illinois,but I do live in Chicago,where it is more strict, and the prices on stuff is pretty crazy,unless im going to the wrong place! lol

7. knuck

knuck New Member

and thanks for the welcome+tips guys

8. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Welcome to the Glock Forum! I hope you get your FOID soon!