Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Glocku, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Glocku

Glocku No warning shots here

Hi everybody. I'm new to this so I wanted to introduce myself. I'm a big gun enthusiast and love the smell of gun powder. Real big on family and values. I joined the forum due to me being a big Glock fan but as well as I was in search of a good dependable person that can duracoat and I came across this forum and everybody was raving about nuckinfuts on this forum. Contemplated about shipping some stuff to him at Twisted Monkey Customs so I did because of all the positive feed back from u guys on the forum. I like that and instantly wanted to become a part of this forum for that. So there it is in a shell. I will post pics but I pretty much sent nuckinfuts parts to 3 guns and I don't want to post some of my collection and some gun parts. As soon as I get my parts from nuckinfuts I will post them.

2. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Welcome!!! I'll be sending him some of my stuff soon as well!! Can't wait for the pics!!!!

Last edited: Jun 12, 2012

3. Glocku

Thanks. I sent him a frame and slide off a g27, frame and barrel from a kahr p380, eotech cover and a 12 in modular float rail off a Daniel defense m4v7 all to be coated in od green. I'm two toning all my firearms because I recently picked up a Springfield 1911loaded lightweight champion in od green and black and love it. Not a big fan of the desert tan. If all goes well I'm sure they will look great when nuckinfuts is done.

4. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome to the Glock Forum Glocku!

5. officerX

officerX Well-Known Member Supporter

Welcome to the forum!

6. iamthedood

iamthedood The dude: "This aggression will not stand, man."

Welcome to GF, hope that you enjoy this community as much as I do :)

7. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Welcome Glocku!! Glad to have you on the forum and you will not be dissapointted with TMC!! Enjoy the foum, Ocala, Fl. here!

8. RRoss

RRoss If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it! Lifetime Supporting Member

From What I've seen of Nuks work, you won't be disappointed.
    Welcome to the mayhem! You'll like it here :D

9. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Welcome to the Glock Forum!
    Stick around, you will like it here!

10. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum Glocku! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

11. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum !!

12. Gun_Aficionado

Gun_Aficionado King of my Castle until my wife comes home Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to forum! Nuk does great work!!!

13. Glocku

Thanks for all the welcomes. I'm sure I will like it here and I will have many ?s in the future.