New member intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jujutsuka, Jul 1, 2012.

1. jujutsuka

jujutsuka New Member

Howdy, gang. Just getting back into shooting as well as individual & family protection. I also study Jiu Jitsu. Happy to have another place to shoot the **** about...ummm...shooting ****. :).

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

jujutsuka

2. Glock897

Glock897 Member

3. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Glad to have you!! Enjoy the forum!!

4. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

5. jujutsuka

jujutsuka New Member

By the way, as mentioned in a previous thread, I'm from The People's Republic of Massachusetts. This makes it very difficult to hide my disdain for liberal weenies who are shocked and appalled that anyone would want to carry a gun. :)

6. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

As long as we all adhere to forum rules everyone is entitled to their opinion!!:D:D

7. jujutsuka

jujutsuka New Member

Copy that, and thanks for the nice welcome!

8. SeventiesWreckers

SeventiesWreckers Load Bearing Wall

Welcome to Ya..... Pity about the Mass. thing. Northern Nevada here, we'll leave a light on for you. Enjoy the Forum & have a smooth Sunday.

9. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Welcome to the forum!!!!

10. RRoss

RRoss If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it! Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome Jujitsuka. Hope you like the forum as much as we do, and maybe one day you'll be able to enjoy the freedoms the rest of the country does and be able to carry your gun and protect yourself.
    I have family in MA. where abouts you from?

11. jujutsuka

jujutsuka New Member

I do carry, restricted only by the AWB most of you were familiar with. I'm the same as anyone else. I just have to carry more mags in my pocket...and can't buy new Glocks. :eek:

Thanks for the welcome!

12. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Welcome to the Glock Forum!
    Stick around, you will like it here!