New Member In Maine

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DDPG17, Mar 2, 2012.

1. DDPG17

DDPG17 New Member

Maine
    Hello all, my name is Jeremy, got my first Glock 17 a couple months ago. Only put 100 rounds through it so far. Cant wait to put a lot more though it! Ive been reading thru some other threads and seeing guys talk about their wives not liking the guns too much. My wife is good with it, she goes shooting with me and my dad. She enjoys it a lot. We have a camp right down the road from a gun range in northern Maine. I think I can talk her into getting her concealed permit as I just did, but we'll see about that one!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum DDPG17 !!

3. cbrannG23

cbrannG23 New Member

Welcome! Iam from Maine too!

4. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hello, Jeremy, and WELCOME to the Forum!

So glad to hear your other half is not only OK but is into guns as well. Good for you!

Cheers!

5. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome! I'm so happy your wife likes to shoot as well. Shooting together is a great couples activity. :)

6. DDPG17

DDPG17 New Member

Maine
    Thanks for the welcome everyone! My wife has just agreed to take the conceal carry class with my mom. Im glad shes taking the opprotunity, very proud. Now Ill have to buy her a Glock of her own!

7. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

A two Glock family...very 2012 !!

8. DDPG17

DDPG17 New Member

Maine
    Well the wife is going to be taking her concealed carry permit course in a couple weeks. Very proud of her, my mom is going too. She got hers a few years back but let it lapse and now has to take the entire course again. Told a buddy about the course and he signed up for it as well.

9. Tillerman

Tillerman New Member

Welcome to the Forum

10. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

That's great! Women should definitely be able to defend themselves if necessary. Tell them the GAgal says "you go girls"!

11. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

Welcome to the forum!!!!

12. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Welcome! I am still trying to get my wife involved...one day. Stick around, you will like it here!

13. DDPG17

DDPG17 New Member

Maine
    Thanks again everyone, found some locals around here on the forum. Still havent checked out the entire site. Little by little.....

14. DDPG17

DDPG17 New Member

Maine
    We have received our FFL! Took some extra time but it has finally arrived. Problem was there was a guy out there nearby (who had something on his record) that had the same name and birth date as the owner....go figure! Now if I could just get that Conceal Permit in the mail....over the 90 days now, been hearing others are over 127 days and another guy said it's been close to 5 months for him.