Glock Firearms banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been watching this forum for a while from Facebook. I love my Glocks lol. Just got my conceal carry permit, and bought a 19 to congratulate myself. Looking forward to gleaning tons of info from here, and hopefully share a few. Here's a pic of my 21 and 19. Also my Taurus Tactical....like that too lol

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome sturedman!! Enjoy the forum! Great looking Glocks!!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum sturedman! This is a great community - and we love all kinds of guns here. Great pics. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks happysniper. Be adding more as the funds become available lol. Got a couple of revolvers, a couple rifles and shot guns, but they aren't Glocks :)

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Thanks happysniper. Be adding more as the funds become available lol. Got a couple of revolvers, a couple rifles and shot guns, but they aren't Glocks :)
We have a Gun family thread, I put all of mine in it! Sure would like to see them, If you want to that is:D:D

·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here one I found with my Mosen, and the Mossberg 500 the night I brought it home. Have to find one of the AR

Attachments

·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.