New Member From Texas

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DocHolliday, Jun 28, 2012.

1. DocHolliday

DocHolliday I'm Your Huckleberry

I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I am just north of Houston in The Woodlands, TX. I am new to the forum, but not to Glocks, or firearms in general. I have a G23gen4 w/TLR-1s, G26, Kahr PM9, KelTec P3AT, Walther P22, Bushmaster AR-15 w/EOTech, and some other rifles and shotguns.

Here is where the rest of my disposable income goes…:p
    2007 Shelby GT500
    [​IMG]

2. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum! That's a great pic. Beautiful. This is a great community and I hope you enjoy yourself here.

3. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Welcome again Doc! Enjoy!

4. RRoss

RRoss If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it! Lifetime Supporting Member

Ooh, pretty car...oh yeah and um, welcome to the forum :D

5. neem19

neem19 Just trying to stay warm

Man after my own heart. I live on the other side by the bay. Welcome to the forum and Nice Shelby!

6. Glock38

Glock38 New Member

Welcome to the forum

7. I knew Doc Holliday was still alive!!!!! Wyatt Earp shouldn't be far behind!!! :p

Welcome to the forum Doc Holliday!

8. xxlrg

xxlrg New Member

Nice collection you have there! I work in Conroe and live in Navasota. Where do u do most of your shooting?

9. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Welcome to the forum!!!

Heck if a nice Shelby!!!!

10. DocHolliday

neem19... Thanks. Is that your Shelby in your avatar? Do you come out to Houston Coffee and Cars? We have one in The Woodlands, too. First Sunday of the month, so this Sunday 9am-11am at Market Street.

xxlrg... Shooter's Station is about 10 minutes from me. Sometimes I go to Spring Guns and Ammo or Carter's Country.

Thanks for all the welcome's everyone.

11. neem19

No not mine yet, I'm still shopping. Like Kona Blue Met. and White. Told my wife I would wait till the end of summer but I plan on putting on an '11 or '12 before it gets cold, sold my '66 vert so I gotta have a pony to ride.

Yea I shoot in League City or down in Pearland with a friend (on a private range).

Anyway, Welcome, It's a lot of fun here.

12. DocHolliday

I know a lot of people in the local automotive world, especially our local "Shelby" community. So let me know if you need help finding the car you are looking for. If you have never been out to Houston Coffee and Cars it is well worth the early Saturday morning to check it out. It is the first Saturday of every month from 8am-10am, at Vintage Park on Louetta near 249. This is one of the largest automotive gatherings in the country. They estimate about 1200 cars in attendance. Anything automotive you can imagine... several Shelbys and other Mustangs, other American muscle, hot rods, street rods, tons of Ferraris and Lamborghinis, etc.

It will be next weekend, Saturday, July 7. Let me know if you decide to come out.

http://houstoncoffeeandcars.com/

13. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

That looks Awesome!! Wish I was in Texas.

14. WOW that Looks awesome!!!! Probably the only thing besides women that can turn me on ;) American Muscle Cars!!!!

15. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

glocks?????:(

16. Couldn't list too many things? my wife would get jealous LOL

17. AF1Sgt

AF1Sgt New Member

Welcome to the forum!!!

18. neem19

Thanks man, looks awesome. I'm working next weekend but I have a few friends that live up 249 in Tomball. Have to holla at ya next time i'm up that way.
    I'll keep ya in mind when I get ready for the Shelby. I look all the time but I just gotta be ready to pull the trigger before I look too hard. They are gonna have to get real right on the price too. Let someone else take that hit. Still got new 11's and 12's sitting on the floor full sticker down the road from 13's. Looks like some of these dealers are gonna get stuck with some of that loss.

19. Welcome to the Forum ... ;)

20. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Love the mustang! Welcome to the Glock Forum! Stick around, you will like it here!