New Member from SC

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Snizz, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Snizz

Snizz New Member

What's up, Guys? Just thought I'd introduce myself. I've been around all kinds of firearms my whole life, and recently purchased my first Glock, a G19. Needless to say, I'm hooked and you can consider me on the bandwagon! Looking forward to being a part of the community.

2. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

G19 is a great choice!! Welcome to the forum Snizz! Enjoy!

3. Welcome from South Carolina!

Welcome to the Forum. I am also a proud resident of the Palmetto State (columbia)...Good choice on your first Glock...I've had Glocks since the '80s but limit myself to just the 9's now for economic reasons...Have a 19, 26, and 34...Couldnt imagine not having at least 1 in the vault...

4. Snizz

Snizz New Member

Nice! I'm from the upstate, Spartanburg to be specific, but my sister currently lives in Columbia for grad school. Thanks for the warm welcome!

5. Cool...My youngest son lives in Greenville...He's a doctor with the Greenville Hospital System, and also an avid shooter...

6. butcherboy

butcherboy New Member

Awesome welcome to the greatest gun forum ever.

7. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hello Snizz, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Congrats on your Glock! Addictive, aren't they?

Cheers!

8. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

9. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Welcome to the Glock Forum!
    Stick around, you will like it here!

10. G-23

G-23 Premium Member

Howdy, from Sunny Summerville, SC and big WELCOME to ya!

11. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

Welcome to the forum! I was a resident of Anderson for quite a few years. Just moved up to Springfield, Missouri a couple months ago.