Glock Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up, Guys? Just thought I'd introduce myself. I've been around all kinds of firearms my whole life, and recently purchased my first Glock, a G19. Needless to say, I'm hooked and you can consider me on the bandwagon! Looking forward to being a part of the community.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
G19 is a great choice!! Welcome to the forum Snizz! Enjoy!

·
771 Posts
Welcome from South Carolina!

What's up, Guys? Just thought I'd introduce myself. I've been around all kinds of firearms my whole life, and recently purchased my first Glock, a G19. Needless to say, I'm hooked and you can consider me on the bandwagon! Looking forward to being a part of the community.
Welcome to the Forum. I am also a proud resident of the Palmetto State (columbia)...Good choice on your first Glock...I've had Glocks since the '80s but limit myself to just the 9's now for economic reasons...Have a 19, 26, and 34...Couldnt imagine not having at least 1 in the vault...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice! I'm from the upstate, Spartanburg to be specific, but my sister currently lives in Columbia for grad school. Thanks for the warm welcome!

·
771 Posts
Nice! I'm from the upstate, Spartanburg to be specific, but my sister currently lives in Columbia for grad school. Thanks for the warm welcome!
Cool...My youngest son lives in Greenville...He's a doctor with the Greenville Hospital System, and also an avid shooter...

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! This is a great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Stick around, you will like it here!

·
Banned
4,056 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I was a resident of Anderson for quite a few years. Just moved up to Springfield, Missouri a couple months ago.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts