Glock Firearms banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I do not yet own my own Glock, but I am hoping to remedy that shortly. I just decided that owning and knowing how to shoot guns is something I need to become very adept at. I hope to get to know people of like mind and be able to pick your guys brains as to details that I will need to know...ty in advance for all the help I am sure I am going to get.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ty for the welcome, so where should I go to learn the names and cals of all the different glocks.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!! Where in the eastbay are you located?

·
Registered
511 Posts
gazoo said:
ty for the welcome, so where should I go to learn the names and cals of all the different glocks.
Welcome. Do you know what you want to get?
Glock site is a good starting point. Here is the products page below. Figure out what you are getting a firearm for and then pick a caliber you will be comfortable with. Go (if you haven't been) to a range and hold, feel and shoot different calibers. Training and Safety is important.

http://us.glock.com/products

Don't forget to search this forum, just about anything you want to know is here.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
gazoo said:
I am in a little town called Oakley, in Contra Costa County.
Ahhh yes I worked with a guy that lived out there Brentwood/Oakley

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think that the G-22, G-23, or the G-27 in .40 cal and I am leaning toward the G-27 as I plan on CC in the future. ty for the help. I suppose I should go to the Glock discussion and research the guns yes?

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts