Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I'm new to the forum and in NC. I purchased my first Glock about 15 years ago, G21. Soon after picked up a G22. Still have the G22 and love it. I am an enthusiast and will soon be adding new Glocks to my collection. My latest purchase was 2 Kimber Pro Carry II custom pieces, which I love almost as much as my G22. I have recently started hunting so the Benelli Super Vinci was a must for duck and turkey.

Wish Glock made rifles, but I am planning to attend the armorer classes this year, maybe I'll mention it when I get there. Always looking for shooting friends.

I'm sitting in a turkey blind as I type this with my G22 on my hip and the Benelli on my lap.

Here turkey, turkey, turkey...........

Mike

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum mcdiver! We would love to see pics of your guns. How about posting some up for us? This is a really great community. I hope you enjoy yourself here. Happy hunting!

·
Banned
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The glock is well, it looks like a well used glock. Let's see if I can figure out how to upload a pic of the Kimber, they are both the same, so I'll only post one.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Good to have you aboard mcdiver! Lotsa great stuff here, great folks too! Look at announcements when you get a chance. Cool stuff!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
LeeHarpe said:
Welcome to the forum mcdiver. Hope you bag you limit if turkeys.
Gobble. Gobble. Gobble! I love turkey! But not "turkeys" ahhhhhhh!

·
Banned
258 Posts
Welcome! I'm originally from a town just outside of Fayetteville. How was the hunt today?

·
Banned
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Benelli is a super venci
Didn't get any turkey yesterday, the grass in the field was too tall and wet. I paid someone to cut it last night so I'm headed back out this am. If it got cut, it'll be a good thing, if not, I'll have to sit in a different spot against a tree where I know they are. Today is the end of the season.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
mcdiver said:
Benelli is a super venci
Didn't get any turkey yesterday, the grass in the field was too tall and wet. I paid someone to cut it last night so I'm headed back out this am. If it got cut, it'll be a good thing, if not, I'll have to sit in a different spot against a tree where I know they are. Today is the end of the season.
Gobble,Gobble!

·
Registered
50 Posts
mcdiver said:
Hi! I'm new to the forum and in NC. I purchased my first Glock about 15 years ago, G21. Soon after picked up a G22. Still have the G22 and love it. I am an enthusiast and will soon be adding new Glocks to my collection. My latest purchase was 2 Kimber Pro Carry II custom pieces, which I love almost as much as my G22. I have recently started hunting so the Benelli Super Vinci was a must for duck and turkey.

Wish Glock made rifles, but I am planning to attend the armorer classes this year, maybe I'll mention it when I get there. Always looking for shooting friends.

I'm sitting in a turkey blind as I type this with my G22 on my hip and the Benelli on my lap.

Here turkey, turkey, turkey...........

Mike
Welcome!! I got my turkey yesterday with my dad. Took my wife out this morning and not a peep was heard! Yesterday we had 8 toms to choose from, guess they slept elsewhere last night. Good luck on your hunt,

1 - 20 of 25 Posts