Glock Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Randy and I’m from the north suburbs of Chicago. I was recently forced into retirement after 35 years as a police officer. I purchased my duty Glock23 in 1997 after deciding to make the move away from revolvers. Fast-forward to today; I now own a G27, G30sf, and a G34. My forced retirement is rather bittersweet,but I now have time for my passions of building custom holsters, HarleyDavidson motorcycles, and ham radio.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Randy and thank you for your service! We have a special section for LEOs and Military. Just let me know if you would like access. We love our service members here whether they are active, former or retired. I hope you enjoy the community.

·
I have the body of a god........Budda
6,346 Posts
Hearty welcome from down-state a ways ( CU ). You'll like it here.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
My name is Randy and I’m from the north suburbs of Chicago. I was recently forced into retirement after 35 years as a police officer. I purchased my duty Glock23 in 1997 after deciding to make the move away from revolvers. Fast-forward to today; I now own a G27, G30sf, and a G34. My forced retirement is rather bittersweet,but I now have time for my passions of building custom holsters, HarleyDavidson motorcycles, and ham radio.

Welcome to the forum randyc74!!! Hope you enjoy your stay!!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the forum Randy!! Thank you for your service to our communities and for putting your life on the line to protect and serve!!

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
welcome aboard neighbor, and congrats on retirement, forced or not its always a good thing to make it to retirement.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Stick around, you will like it here!

·
Premium Member
5,925 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and thank you for your service.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts