Glock Firearms banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
133,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member from CA here current glock and dig user looking forward to some great insight from others. So far I have seen lots of great posts in my limited exploring so far hello to all from CA

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Welcome from Alabama, lots of great info here.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Hello, JBardellini, and thank you for the introduction! Welcome to the Forum!

What part of CA are you from? We have a lot of Members from CA.

I understand you have a '22 and a '23...care to post pics?

Cheers!

·
Administrator
133,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a g22 which is my carry gun in Washington which I currently am keeping there so I don't need to take with me every trip and deal with the airport issues and buy ca legal mags for it. I want to replace my sig 45 for a 40 glock here in ca but have not decided between g 22 and g23 I am leaning toward the 23. I also have the baby 9mm other wise known as the G26 which is ca legal and listed on my ccw. I can post picture tomorrow if I can figure out how. I currently live in the bay area about 10 miles south of Oakland nice to meet you all so far

·
Matt
3,322 Posts
jbardellini said:
I have a g22 which is my carry gun in Washington which I currently am keeping there so I don't need to take with me every trip and deal with the airport issues and buy ca legal mags for it. I want to replace my sig 45 for a 40 glock here in ca but have not decided between g 22 and g23 I am leaning toward the 23. I also have the baby 9mm other wise known as the G26 which is ca legal and listed on my ccw. I can post picture tomorrow if I can figure out how. I currently live in the bay area about 10 miles south of Oakland nice to meet you all so far
You live fairly close to me. I am in Pittsburg!

·
Matt
3,322 Posts
jbardellini said:
Wow forgot I even posted that.. I'm even closer now. Living life here in San Ramon.
Yeah I was just curious on threads you've posted. Sorry if its a tad bit creepy!

·
Administrator
133,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Suicide-Salads said:
Yeah I was just curious on threads you've posted. Sorry if its a tad bit creepy!
No not creepy at all and a lot has changed since then. Even gun stats. Glad the fire is out it could have been real bad quick.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to Glock Forum! Stick around, you will like it here!

I hope you can learn something from everyone on this forum about Glocks!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts