Glock Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Super Moderator
79,036 Posts
Welcome to the forum VLC0o9. We have a great bunch of folks on here and can help with anything you need. The g43 is an exception gun. I carry mine daily and I agree, the trigger is not the best. I went with a Agency Arms drop in trigger group. It is as smooth as butter now. It's one of my favorite Glock.
Revolver Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood
Font Automotive exterior Electric blue News Automotive lighting

· Premium Member
3,013 Posts
I’m a grandmotherly sort, or so they tell me, I still feel 25 but that person staring out of the mirror each morning is a stranger. Ha! Loving much about my Glock 43... except the trigger. So I’m here to scope stuff out. Thanks for having me.
Hey VLC, I have the same person staring back at me. I feel like I'm still a young man, but that person is much older than me. I think a lot of us here feel the same way. I deal with it the best I can. Anyway I want to welcome you again to the best forum out there. Lots of friendly and helpful people here. You need help with anything from Glock's to that person in the mirror all you have to do is ask. You won't be unanswered. Have a great day, happy to have you here. My name is James

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.