New Member and Owner from ATL

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HoppyG21, Mar 16, 2012.

1. HoppyG21

HoppyG21 New Member

I just wanted to say hey to everyone, i'm a new Glock Gen4 G21 owner. I literally live 20 minutes away from Glock's HQ but just now really started getting into them (handguns.) Been a moderate deer hunter and duck hunter over the years though. Can't wait to read everyone's advice and different articles. Thanks!

2. Boracay

Boracay ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o

Hello HoppyG21..

Welcome :)

3. triggerhappy

triggerhappy New Member

Hey HoppyG21! Welcome! I'm from Atlanta, too!

4. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hello HoppyG21, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Lots of good information and lively debate sometimes, so make yourself at home.

Cheers!

5. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

Welcome to the forum! I'm from Columbus!

6. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Welcome to the Glock Forum! Stick around, I think you will like it here!

7. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome HoppyG21! There seem to be quite a few of us from the N GA and Atlanta area. We should try and put together a shoot sometime.

8. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum HoppyG21 !!

9. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome HoppyG21 from Oklahoma.
    Even though I was born and raised in Georgia.

10. Matthew780

Matthew780 Very Sensitive Guy (^;)

Hello Hoppy & Welcome to both this forum and the world of serious self-defense.

I haven't had the opportunity to fire a 4th gen. G-21, but I do own a 1st gen. G-21, and brother, I love the gun. More specifically, I love the way it has less re-coil than a 4th gen. 9mm Glock. It makes for a quick & accurate shot.

There's a great many things in this Glock-world that will keep you interested for a lifetime, but best thing is, you're killing two birds with one stone: You have the best handgun in the world for personal self-defense, and any intelligent tweeking you do to it will be justified because you only better your Glock for reason #1, lol. Also, the guys here on this forum can show you what to do every step of the way in giving you choices in ways of bettering your handgun.

Seriously, I hope you NEVER have to deploy your Glock in a self-defense situation, but if you ever do, it will be there for you to do it's job exactly the way it was designed to perform if you ever really need it. You'll never have to wonder about anything as far as whether or not it will be reliable at the most critical of times.

Good on ya brother! Enjoy yourself and I'm looking forward to seeing you around!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2012
  11. HoppyG21

HoppyG21 New Member

Thanks everyone, about 150 rds through her so far with amazing results. Only con I've noticed is that 3x a shell ejected onto my safety glasses rather to the right.

12. Matthew780

Matthew780 Very Sensitive Guy (^;)

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Hoppy? My 1st gen. 21 will land 6-7 spent rounds out of ten right onto the top of my head, lol. I feel ya! HAHAHAHAHAHA!