Glock Firearms banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all, I am a new member who currently owns a Gen 3 G19 and G17 and has a Gen 4 G19 on its way. My G19 is my EDC with almost 3000 rounds through it in the last year. I owned a Gen2 G21 for 18 years which never had a single failure but then had a G36 that was a lemon. Regardless, love Glocks...and Sigs...and XD's.....and Beretta's...ok, love em all :)

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
bunk22 said:
Hello all, I am a new member who currently owns a Gen 3 G19 and G17 and has a Gen 4 G19 on its way. My G19 is my EDC with almost 3000 rounds through it in the last year. I owned a Gen2 G21 for 18 years which never had a single failure but then had a G36 that was a lemon. Regardless, love Glocks...and Sigs...and XD's.....and Beretta's...ok, love em all :)
Welcome to the forum!!! Haha... Gotta have em all!!!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome Bunk! Enjoy the forum!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Hey Bunk! Thanks for your service Sir!! I was in from 77-83. Plane Captain( Line Puke) Roosie Roads, Vc-8 TA-4j #13 We have a Military and Leo forum here if you PM HAVASU or TXSHOOTER they will let you in!! Thanks again!!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Have post pics even though most look the same.

The Sigs:

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Bunk! Thanks for your service Sir!! I was in from 77-83. Plane Captain( Line Puke) Roosie Roads, Vc-8 TA-4j #13 We have a Military and Leo forum here if you PM HAVASU or TXSHOOTER they will let you in!! Thanks again!!
Awesome and thank you for yours. I fly the T-45C Goshawk, what replaced the TA-4J. Had a buddy fly with VC-8 back in the late 90's before they de-commed.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome to the Forum ... ;)

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Nice collection!
Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Stick around, you will like it here!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Nice collection, and welcome to the forum. Maybe you can post some pics?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.