Glock Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
88 Posts
KALI IS WORSE THAN NJ! no bayonet lug your rifle can not say colt ar15 on rec!Your muzzle brake has to be silver soldered in place collasping stock must be pinned.If you bought your firearms legal in Ok. you will be fine no need to register just apply for your fid when you are able to.It is a shame he is moving to nj cost of living is HIGH here! I wish I could sell my house I would be in Tenn!Where in nj is he moving to?All you have to do on bayonet lug is remove the flanges on it so bayonet will not lock in place.On your shot gum the 870 can have what ever you want on it collasping stock bayonet lug.But semi auto shot guns no more than 6 shots no collasping stock or pistol grip no bayo lug no folding stocks either!Oh do not go shooting in a pit you will loose your firearms it is illegal to shoot anywhere but at a state approved range PERIOD!BB guns are firearms in nj so do not shoot them in your backyard and slingshots are illegal also! There is a lot to know to be legal here there is something I forgot but some other from nj will post I hope. He will not get a ccw here! I would cotact the NRA for firearm info in nj they know it better than NJSP.My son called NJSP about a collasping stock for his gsg5 they told him it was ok.Wrong the gsg5 is semi auto.

· Registered
88 Posts
In addition to the mandatory prison sentence for possession of hi cap magazines, I thought evil assault weapons were banned. I remember people with M1A's having to sell them in PA with proof going to the NJ State Police or surrendering them. That was in the 90's when they instituted their assault gun ban.
Yes it is 5yrs in prison! The only m1a that is illegal is the chinese junk!Their rec is marked m14s.At least nj alows any m1a-m14 aslong as it is not marked m14s. LRB are illegal in nj because their rec is marked m14sa! I built a m14 by 7.62 their receiver is marked m14nm I used a all TRW parts kit to build. 7.62 marks their receiver like TRW!And that rifle is a very accuirate rifle.In nj it is a little hard to stay legal here. They pass new laws and the media does not say a word about either!Like this year they are enforcing their one handgun in 30 days. Last yr if you were a day early they would delay you for 5 days. Now you get denied and become a FELON!You must buy on the 31st day. nj is tough on legal firearm owners!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.