New Ipad

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 34MOS, Nov 27, 2020.

1. 34MOS

34MOS Well-Known Member Supporter

Dang, the whole forum is different, it’s all there but it’s over there, and there, oh that over there. :)

Dark Knight likes this.
  2. TheKraken

TheKraken 2021, Hold my beer Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

LOL, I know. I normally use my Microsoft Surface pro but when I am on my Iphone, it looks completely different.
    Congrats on the new iPad.

34MOS likes this.

3. Dark Knight

Dark Knight Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Use the app not the browser

34MOS likes this.
  4. 34MOS

34MOS Well-Known Member Supporter

Where is the app? Yes I am using the browser, that’s all I know. :)

5. TheKraken

Just go to your App store on your iPad and search for Glock Forum. It will be the 2nd in the list. Just hit the download button and you have it.

Southlake likes this.
  6. LostinTexas

LostinTexas Well-Known Member

Do you normally I? I got an Android tablet a week or so ago, and all seems as it should. I've never been into Apple anything, and probably won't despite the spewing of the Apple Seeds. I get they like what they have, or just refuse to admit they don't.
    My folks use I everything. Mom hates it, dad doesn't complain, but their NY friend that knows everything keeps them buffaloed. He also screws up dads Windows program with a capitol F every chance he gets, then I have to fix it. I told him last time would be the last time when it took me 5 hours to fix all the screw ups. I will fix it, but every single bit of add ons, and folders will be gone, for ever. Not exactly the truth, but he doesn't know that and his Know it All Jackwagon af a buddy doesn't either. I don't think he has let the guy touch it since he hasn't asked for a fix in a while, either that or he took me at my word. LOL

34MOS and Southlake like this.
  7. Dark Knight

Dark Knight Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Go to App Store and you can upload the app from there if the stand alone one is not still available download tap a talk app and you can glock forum app on there

Southlake likes this.
  8. Dark Knight

9. TheKraken

Hey Dark Knight, I've called you 217 times. Pick up the dang phone!!!! lol!

Olga17 and Southlake like this.
  10. Southlake

Southlake Moderator Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

You have to go to the store. It’ll be crowded because of Black Friday, hopefully the lines won’t be too long.

TheKraken likes this.
  11. Southlake

Southlake Moderator Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Oh, my bad, it went straight to spam.

TheKraken likes this.
  12. djg1965

djg1965 Well-Known Member Supporter

Just got an iPad last week. Was using my iPhone was too much on my aging eyes. After I downloaded the Glock forum. Good info.

Southlake likes this.
  13. LostinTexas

LostinTexas Well-Known Member

Does the Apple give you the option of a Desktop View? If it does, the easy thing would be to use that, at least for now. (look for an icon, 3 dots on Android, in the right or left corner. It may give you a drop down and the choice can be made from there, if available)Looking at this thread make me happy that I make the choices I make. That isn't always the case, but for now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Southlake likes this.
  14. Lucian_253

Lucian_253 Well-Known Member Supporter

No kidding, lol!!

Dark Knight and TheKraken like this.