Glock Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my new holster in today....I've tried it out and love the way it fits and works!!! This will be my primary CC method besides my leather holster.

Attachments

·
أنا لست ارهابيا
75 Posts
that is the Mic Holster I have one as well dont really use it though LOL its a great little trigger cover and works great, think it would work great in the summer months when wearing
shorts and other summer type clothing...

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have one from MikeP and one from eBay. MikeP's is by far better as in thickness and in functionality. The one I have from eBay takes a Mack truck to pull it off. MikeP's fits snug but releases on demand!!! By far I will be ordering from him again!!! Thank you MikeP :)
First is MikeP's second is Ebay one.

Attachments

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
Glad you guys like them. I want several more for myself actually. One for each cars glovebox, nightstand and several other places I can think of mounting these down.

Ive got one on now in my back pocket because I didnt feel like wearing a OWB around tonight.

Keep us in mind for all of your kydex needs. It doesnt hurt to ask about custom orders either. ;)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its like a tension holster, it snaps on around the trigger assembly and when you pull on it it pops off. Your belt goes thru the chord and it allows it to sit inside the waist band of your clothes. When you pull out the gun the chord stops on your belt and the holster pops off ready to shoot.

Attachments

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Mike's holsters are great. So many custom guys tried to make this pro a holster to fit all his needs, they all failed. Except Mike!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts